Hyland's Calms Forte Sleep Aid

Posted by 5036140754519318948 on Apr 22, 2015

My husband has chronic insomnia & anxiety. It worked very well the first few nights with about 6 hours of sleep but subsequently less effective with only 2 hours. I think it should work well for those on occasional insomnia. This product is always out of stock and the date of stock's arrival kept changing. We have asked to be notified various times but did not get any notification. Am really disappointed with iherb's service for not keeping with its promise. It is available on other online stores so I will try them out. Tired of waiting, and the disappointment. Update: managed to order a couple thru vitacost, prices are lower too. In fact, bought other supplements and all their prices were lower than iherb although the airfreight at iherb is more competitive. JN from Singapore

clerk

Posted by Reviewer2786405 on Oct 05, 2008

Too early to tell yet, but seems like does have some calming effect.

OK

Posted by odereviews on Nov 20, 2012

Calms, but not that effective as I hoped. Price was also OK. I have noticed a better effect with Hyland's restless legs product.

Good

Posted by tinatherese on Apr 20, 2013

They work Ok

good

Posted by 5136413787212599908 on Oct 17, 2013

good

works sosolala

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

I've used better products, but good for relaxation

Ok

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Feb 11, 2014

Didn't notice too much difference but then I didn't take it as directed - some hours prior to sleep. But taking it just minutes before bed seemed to work some days later where sleep was sound and peaceful. I suppose the message is take as directed.

They work to chill you out, not to sleep

Posted by 5397281104834798902 on Apr 03, 2014

If you are a OTC sleep aid (restavit, unisom) user, these will feel like they take forever to work. They did relax me but that was just good to keep things in perspective. I wanted to get myself off the OTC sleep meds so I bought this but It did not work for me. I will use them to just chill after a mental day but not to knock me out. Although having said that they work pretty well to calm my PMS moods.

not sure about this product

Posted by Reviewer1825142 on May 02, 2014

I've taken it a few times now but I still have trouble sleeping. Maybe it does relax me a little more than normal. Hard to judge so far.

Seems ok

Posted by Gemini on Jul 01, 2014

I seem to sleep a little more, deeply using these, though I still wake several times a night

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »