almost as good as a sleeping pill

Posted by Reviewer1184329 on Sep 01, 2007

My husband sometimes gets insomnia and this almost always does the trick. One warning, though--like a sleeping pill, you need to be able to devote a good 7 or 8 hours to sleeping; it can be hard to wake up in the morning after taking this if you haven't slept long enough!

Japan

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Nov 24, 2007

I've used it for occasional sleeplessness for the last 35 years. Nothing like it. Highly recommend.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Jan 19, 2009

Well, I never thought that a homeopathic remedy could be quite so effective! I bought them for my eleven year old who just takes one to help her sleep and maybe one in the day if she feels very anxious (she suffers from anxiety attacks). They dont actually work like a sleeping tablet, they just relax you. They work very well for her just taking one, but when me and my eldest daughter took three at bedtime we both slept perfectly, but the next day we kept on wanting to sleep too! I just felt so sleepy! So now I only take one. Maybe i'll try two when i'm not doing much the next day! But I love them for my youngest.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2541220 on Aug 01, 2007

This is a great product. Not only is it good for taking the edge off when you are having difficulty falling asleep, but it is also useful in a smaller dose for those days when a person feels stressed.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2248297 on Nov 28, 2007

This is a great product. It helps to calm you before bed but doesn't leave you feeling drowsy. I have even given it to my kids when they have been too upset to sleep.

Calms Forte

Posted by Reviewer1047420 on Jun 07, 2008

always works for me and my daughter, we fall asleep with in 30 minutes

Nice Gentle Relaxer

Posted by Reviewer3208029 on Jul 10, 2008

Take at bedtime to help me fall asleep. My second bottle.

Great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Jul 18, 2008

Great product. Helps me to sleep, sleep harder and longer and stay asleep. No grogginess next morning. Very inexpensive. Not addictive.

Calms Forte

Posted by Reviewer1720767 on Nov 18, 2008

works very well - I feel it may work better than L-Theanine.

Relaxing.....

Posted by Reviewer2740623 on Aug 30, 2009

Helps me relax and works to help keep me asleep.Been using this product for a year now it is the one product that keeps me asleep all night w/o side affects!