it does help putting on sleep, but i feel more tired in next morning

Posted by Reviewer2809701 on Aug 04, 2014

i bought this one and the "Nerve Tension " version, both is more or less the same. it does indeed help putting me to sleep, but i feel more tired in the next morning. its better than no sleep at all though!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1811811 on Jul 02, 2014

Finally found a product which helps me sleep at night without using prescription meds. Love it.

Seems ok

Posted by Gemini on Jul 01, 2014

I seem to sleep a little more, deeply using these, though I still wake several times a night

calms me down

Posted by 5681771745032502224 on Jun 29, 2014

i bought this cos i've been over thinking too much at night and not getting quality sleep. i took 2 pills at night for 3 days. i slept through the night without waking up (to my memories) and got up in the morning feeling well rested. a slight problem though, i duno if it's me or the pills, i do get a little sleepy in the morning after i woke up, but that feeling is soon gone. it's safe and i feel like i'm not taking chemicals

Calms fete

Posted by 4893418512856338024 on Jun 26, 2014

I am also liking for leg pills

Sorry but no effect on me

Posted by 5004409785956527835 on Jun 21, 2014

Sadly, no effect on me. I tend to sleep well but I can't fall asleep when I'm stressed out. I took it yesterday but simply no effect. I took one pill at 1 o'clock but I finally fall asleep at 3 o'clock...

Sleep Aid

Posted by 4980340293788709096 on May 20, 2014

Like that it is Homeopathic, works ok but I get better results from my 5-HTP.

not sure about this product

Posted by Reviewer1825142 on May 02, 2014

I've taken it a few times now but I still have trouble sleeping. Maybe it does relax me a little more than normal. Hard to judge so far.

Works very well

Posted by 5595605405508071847 on Apr 25, 2014

A few months ago I stopped taking prescription sleeping pills and tried a few of the homeopathic meds. So far I like this one the most, it works pretty quickly and I can feel how it relaxes me. If I have a bad night and wake up I can take this even in the middle of the night and fall back to sleep without feeling groggy the next day.

Absolutely not.

Posted by ChrisCox on Apr 24, 2014

NO, just no. It did less than nothing for anxiety, stress, calming or sleep.