Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1901754 on Sep 15, 2010

This and the Insomnia formula are the only sleep aids I found that work.

Helps sleep

Posted by 5303818071536853545 on Dec 11, 2015

Helps me go off to sleep when having difficulty. Non addictive and no feeling of drowsiness next day.

Hyland's Calms Forte Sleep Aid

Posted by 5036140754519318948 on Apr 22, 2015

My husband has chronic insomnia & anxiety. It worked very well the first few nights with about 6 hours of sleep but subsequently less effective with only 2 hours. I think it should work well for those on occasional insomnia. This product is always out of stock and the date of stock's arrival kept changing. We have asked to be notified various times but did not get any notification. Am really disappointed with iherb's service for not keeping with its promise. It is available on other online stores so I will try them out. Tired of waiting, and the disappointment. Update: managed to order a couple thru vitacost, prices are lower too. In fact, bought other supplements and all their prices were lower than iherb although the airfreight at iherb is more competitive. JN from Singapore

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Nov 20, 2015

I am still looking for an effective non pharmacy sleep aid. This doesn't seem to do anything to help me sleep.

not for regular use

Posted by Reviewer2292642 on Feb 20, 2016

This product worked for one night. I took 2 at dinner and then 2 an hour before bed. The first night was ok, not so good the second night and then no effect at all on the next two nights. May be of some use for occasional sleeplessness but not for insomnia - at least not for me.

not very good

Posted by Reviewer1440933 on Oct 18, 2007

It does not work at all for me.I bought it for insomnia but it is as if I am taking candy.I would not recommend it.

Payroll Auditer

Posted by Reviewer2941962 on Oct 12, 2007

Exellent

good sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2546642 on Jan 18, 2008

good sleep aid

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1619954 on Aug 03, 2008

Helps calm me down & sleep well. I don't feel drugged out at all the next day. I have suggested it to other people i know have a hard time sleeping & they feel it helps as well.

Hylands CALMS FORTE Sleep Aid.

Posted by Reviewer1332462 on Jul 14, 2008

I haven't used a lot of these since obtaining them, but have had good results when I have.