great

Posted by Reviewer2215250 on Jun 27, 2009

these tablets are great, my husband suffers from imsomnia and has a lot ot trouble sleeping, but with these pills he can sleep so much better and when I take them, I sleep throught all the night and wake up without the side effects of other sleep medications

I believe they work

Posted by Reviewer1578192 on Jul 11, 2009

I often sleep to mush, but it happens when I have been up late night watching movies that I will fall a-sleep only to wake up a few ours later., usually I will just fall a sleep again, but if Ive had mush coffee, then I will wake up whit out being able to sleep again. I didn't believe these tiny pills would do anything, but I now believe they work. I take 3 pills go back to bed, and slowly begin to feel sleepy, before I am gone. I sometimes take these together with 100 mg Theanine which seems to enhance the effect. I know everyone is different, and what may work for me, may not work for all, but I will reorder these tablets again.

Sleeping thru the night

Posted by Reviewer1523896 on Aug 12, 2009

I take 1-2 tablets at dinner then 1-2 more before bed. It has helped me with getting a better night's sleep. I love the stuff!

helps with stress and sleeplessness

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Feb 26, 2009

Take before bed to sleep or hectic day

Gentle and natural

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Apr 19, 2009

I have used Calms Forte on and off for over 10 years. It is a gentle relaxation/calming aid that can be used at any time of day. I have experienced no side effects nor any morning "hangover" drowsiness like with OTC sleep products.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Oct 11, 2009

I've used Calms Forte for several years. It helps when I feel really tense and am worrying. I also use if to get to sleep. Sometimes I have had emotional crisis situations where it wasn't enough to get me to sleep, but was wonderfully calming.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1602878 on Nov 02, 2009

Always helps me sleep sounder at night, and no drowsiness. Cannot feel it working and then all of a sudden I'm in a deep sleep. :)

Hyland's Calm Forte

Posted by Reviewer2529625 on Nov 05, 2009

This product really works for occassional sleeplessness. It also works to calm your nerves during stressful situations.

Actually works

Posted by Reviewer2390304 on Nov 12, 2009

Helps throughout the day handling stress, and I am definitely sleeping better. I am stocking up!

Insomnia reduced!

Posted by Reviewer1547282 on Jan 02, 2010

I use these when I have trouble getting to sleep and a tough time staying asleep. I have never been disappointed. They work very well!