Hylands's Calm Forte

Posted by Reviewer1178235 on Jan 07, 2010

I am grateful for a product that has no side effects, yet helps take the edge off of stress so my body can relax and get a good nights sleep.

Calm's Forte

Posted by Reviewer1791240 on Jan 21, 2010

Big help when I have restless leg syndrome and can't sleep as a result.

Good flexible sleep

Posted by Reviewer2755334 on Feb 18, 2010

This product is as effective as prescription sleep aids, but can also be used for short night sleeping (when you have less than 8 hours available to sleep) without feeling lethargic the next day.

Love IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2294570 on Mar 01, 2010

This product is awesome. In combination with a sleep chip I am using I am sleeping like a baby. Holographic chips for Better Sleep, Pure Pain Relief and Increased Energy.

sleep aide

Posted by Reviewer2999472 on Mar 02, 2010

The best! I use it when I am flying, too - helps napping during those long flights.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1177787 on Mar 05, 2010

I have used thd Calms Forte' for years with very good results. It works so good with the body and is very safe.

Calmes Forte

Posted by Reviewer1451487 on Mar 12, 2010

I have used Calmes Forte for years. It is great. My husband suffers from dementia and I need something to sooth my nerves. Calmes Forte has my vote. Thanks. Ruth Patterson

consistant every time!

Posted by Reviewer3176554 on Mar 17, 2010

Relaxes me within 30-40 minutes and I fall right to sleep. Never groggy in the morning.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2312123 on Mar 19, 2010

Calms Forte is fantastic for helping me fall asleep on nights when I can not make my brain slow down. I don't NEED it to sleep, in fact I only take it when I find my head racing. And I never experience side effects, except possibly more vivid dreams. I recommend this to anyone who has a busy brain at bedtime.

Hubby says its the best

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Mar 31, 2010

My husband uses this product and says it calms him and helps him sleep on those nights he is restless. No morning drowsiness either. We will continue to buy it.