Hyland's, Calms Forte 4 Kids, 125 Quick-Dissolving Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1948677 on Feb 26, 2013

Hyland's products are wonderful, but their sleep aid herbs doesn't work at all. Not Calms Forte for adults, and not Calms Forte for kids. My baby (21 month old)was not sleepy at all even after being up 12 hours during the daytime, and she was actually waking up more frequently during the night after I gave her this. Waste of money.

no good

Posted by Reviewer2599253 on Mar 12, 2010

this did not wk for my 16 month old baby. I heard good things about these pills but not for my baby.

Not effective

Posted by Reviewer1028144 on Aug 13, 2010

It didn't help calm my son and it also gave him diarrhea.

wasn't effective for my child..

Posted by Reviewer1856194 on Oct 07, 2010

I gave this to my 4 year old daughter and it didn't seem to work at all in fact it seem to keep her up instead making her relaxed.

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1219145 on Jan 06, 2011

It may work for some kids but it didn't work for mine. I actually think my child woke up more. I gave it to my 14 month old and this is recommended for ages 4 and up. I even gave it to a friend to try on her child and she saw the same results that I did. Her child woke up more. This product is a waste.