Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Nov 17, 2009

I highly recommend this product. I have 5 kids and my 2 youngest sons have trouble getting to sleep at night. I just give them two to three of these and it seems to calm them down. It does not knock them out, it relaxes them. It makes bedtime a lot easier at our house. I originally bought this product because one of my boys had nightmares. I read that this is suppose to help with that. It does!! I told my son that this supplement helps with bad dreams. He hasn't had one since. My kids ask for the dream pill at bedtime. I like that fact that it is not habit forming. Whether this product works or it's just a mind game is anyones guess. I will keep buying it. It has made my life easier. Highly recommended!!!!

Kids love 'em

Posted by Reviewer1655694 on Dec 15, 2009

Seems to work wonders getting th kids (6,4,3) calmed down and seems to help leg aches.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2998720 on Dec 27, 2009

I bought this based on good reviews but wasn't really convinced it would work. But it was such a God-send during our 3 week holiday - helping the kids to calm down and fall asleep during the flights, in strange hotel rooms etc. We've used up half the bottle already and definilte plan to buy more!

Calm 4 kids really works

Posted by Reviewer1351023 on May 01, 2010

My child has had night terrors for years. Since we introduced calm 4 kids to her, the night terrors have stopped.

Great for toddlers!

Posted by Reviewer2066994 on May 21, 2010

These help my daughter sleep when she is really wound up.

Great calming aid

Posted by Reviewer1379088 on Jul 02, 2010

Use these all the time - really helps our son relax and fall asleep easier.

Must have for parents

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Jul 25, 2010

We use this when our kids are sick and need a good night's rest, or too keyed up to go to sleep, or when they are really worked up and need to calm down. Works great. It is so gentle, and a non-drug remedy like this with no side effects is great to have on hand.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2338551 on Oct 03, 2010

Kids can sleep better now.

good

Posted by Reviewer2643207 on Nov 03, 2010

helps the little one calm down before bed.

All of Hyland's products are excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 10, 2010

I have had such a good experience giving these to my kids. Sometimes my children are so tired; these tablets give them the help they need to let go and fall asleep. It also seems to help with preventing bad dreams and sleeping through the night and falling back asleep after bad dreams. I give my child two tablets and let my child hold the bottle for extra effect. I keep these tablets handy always because I have three young children, and we need our beauty sleep!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »