Great for toddlers!

Posted by Reviewer2066994 on May 21, 2010

These help my daughter sleep when she is really wound up.

Great calming aid

Posted by Reviewer1379088 on Jul 02, 2010

Use these all the time - really helps our son relax and fall asleep easier.

Must have for parents

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Jul 25, 2010

We use this when our kids are sick and need a good night's rest, or too keyed up to go to sleep, or when they are really worked up and need to calm down. Works great. It is so gentle, and a non-drug remedy like this with no side effects is great to have on hand.

good

Posted by Reviewer2643207 on Nov 03, 2010

helps the little one calm down before bed.

All of Hyland's products are excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 10, 2010

I have had such a good experience giving these to my kids. Sometimes my children are so tired; these tablets give them the help they need to let go and fall asleep. It also seems to help with preventing bad dreams and sleeping through the night and falling back asleep after bad dreams. I give my child two tablets and let my child hold the bottle for extra effect. I keep these tablets handy always because I have three young children, and we need our beauty sleep!

works like magic

Posted by Denyse on Feb 02, 2011

My granddaughter asks for her "PILLS" every noght before bed, she has been sleeping better through the night since taking this.

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Feb 08, 2011

Did what it says!

Posted by Reviewer2866588 on Mar 10, 2011

My young son was stressed due to bullying and was not sleeping well. I gave him these and he had the best nights sleep he has had in months.

A lifesaver!

Posted by julynk on Jun 10, 2011

I use it on my kids aged 3 and 6 when they've had too exciting an evening playing Wii or Super Granny on the PC and cannot settle down to sleep. Or fall asleep only to cry out half an hour later. Two little pills is all they need to go back to sleep and STAY asleep.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2008689 on Jun 28, 2011

My little one has trouble sleeping sometimes. I can give her these and they help her relax so she can rest better.