They like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1277430 on Dec 22, 2011

My very picky kids will take it and it has been wonderful for calming their nerves.

A great must for toddlers and kids.

Posted by Reviewer1162650 on Dec 13, 2011

I use this all the time, even when my babies were very young. It is good to help them sleep when they seem restless or calms them when they travel. It works!!!

good

Posted by Reviewer2026688 on Nov 17, 2011

From Latvia My 2-year-old son helps to calm down and sleep calmly at night; even if the active the evening playing with her sisters.

Dont notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Nov 06, 2011

I am really disappointed with these because I don't really notice a difference with my 20mo old daughter when she has trouble sleeping.

useful

Posted by Reviewer1996843 on Oct 31, 2011

It is not a drug so it doesn't make kids sleep right away but somewhat calms down when they are sleepless at night due to excessive excitement or something. Will use this for trip.

helped calm my son

Posted by Reviewer3068036 on Oct 31, 2011

I heard of these tablets from a friend and thought, i will try anything to help my little one sleep. I had tried so many other remidies and this was the last straw.The first ight of giving him the tablets my son slept from 6pm till 5am , and things only got better. I will recomend this product 100%.

good

Posted by Reviewer3211659 on Sep 21, 2011

Seems to help bring my 3 yr old daughter 'down' a littel from the VERY (overly) energetic maniac. LOL

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2008689 on Jun 28, 2011

My little one has trouble sleeping sometimes. I can give her these and they help her relax so she can rest better.

A lifesaver!

Posted by julynk on Jun 10, 2011

I use it on my kids aged 3 and 6 when they've had too exciting an evening playing Wii or Super Granny on the PC and cannot settle down to sleep. Or fall asleep only to cry out half an hour later. Two little pills is all they need to go back to sleep and STAY asleep.

Did what it says!

Posted by Reviewer2866588 on Mar 10, 2011

My young son was stressed due to bullying and was not sleeping well. I gave him these and he had the best nights sleep he has had in months.