Very pleasant surprise!

Posted by brooklinmommy on May 21, 2012

Originally, I had been searching for a natural teething product. My daughter was only 3 months when she started getting pains, so the brand named products for rubbing on her gums were for 6 mths +. And all other pain medicines at the pharmacy were for older infants as well. So, I tried quite a few different natural remedies, from freezing wet towels to chew on, rubbing my own (clean!) finger on her gums, toys to chew on (she didn't have the hand/eye coordination to get it in her mouth). And I tried several brands of drops. So, these Chamomilla tablets were just another experiment. At a great price I will add! What a great surprise! The directions on the bottle have adult (for stress/anxiety I assume) and infant/children dose for teething. I tried the adult dose first one evening my 4 year old was stressing me, and it worked very well, without making me light headed or sleepy. Later that evening when my baby woke me up screaming in pain from her poor little gums - I put a couple of tablets in her mouth. They instantly disolved, and she went down from a scream, to a cry, to a wimper and to SMILING in less than 5 minutes. I also tried the same bottle, but it says 30x instead of 6x. And they both worked just as well. I hope this product works just as well for anyone else who tries it!

Part of our bedtime routine

Posted by Reviewer2816675 on Sep 21, 2008

We give these to our kids at nighttime to calm them down. Our kids get a hyper second wind after dinner. They love the taste and we don't have many problems with getting them to sleep.

It has worked wonders for our little ones

Posted by Reviewer1713294 on Nov 11, 2008

Any time my little ones are sick or irritable and can't settle down for the night or a nap, I give them a dose and it has always help to soothe them.

Nothing like some chamolile :-)

Posted by Reviewer3320143 on Mar 09, 2009

I keep these in my handbag at all times. They work well to calm both me and the children. They are quite tasty too.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2938582 on Nov 18, 2009

I've been using this for my daughter who is getting her top molars. I feel that it is helping with her restlessness at night, and I will continue to buy this product. My husband has also been using them for his sore tooth and thinks they help.

teething

Posted by Reviewer3135306 on Jun 24, 2010

will definately buy again huge difference!!

Teething and Over-tiredeness

Posted by Reviewer2928594 on Dec 21, 2012

I never go anywhere without this. Works great for helping kids sit still for long periods of time, too (doctor office, church, long car rides, etc.).

Seems to calm.

Posted by Mangoes on Sep 07, 2013

Distracts them.

Chamomilla

Posted by 5200911396366940303 on Apr 03, 2016

We use this for teething for my grandson. They do help.

Helps baby calm down

Posted by Reviewer1495322 on Sep 25, 2012

These tablets really help my baby calm down and help her fall asleep

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »