Chamomilla

Posted by 5200911396366940303 on Apr 03, 2016

We use this for teething for my grandson. They do help.

Seems to calm.

Posted by Mangoes on Sep 07, 2013

Distracts them.

Teething and Over-tiredeness

Posted by Reviewer2928594 on Dec 21, 2012

I never go anywhere without this. Works great for helping kids sit still for long periods of time, too (doctor office, church, long car rides, etc.).

works

Posted by 5369340497634608058 on Oct 04, 2012

Helps but doesn't make the teething discomfort go away

Helps baby calm down

Posted by Reviewer1495322 on Sep 25, 2012

These tablets really help my baby calm down and help her fall asleep

Very pleasant surprise!

Posted by brooklinmommy on May 21, 2012

Originally, I had been searching for a natural teething product. My daughter was only 3 months when she started getting pains, so the brand named products for rubbing on her gums were for 6 mths +. And all other pain medicines at the pharmacy were for older infants as well. So, I tried quite a few different natural remedies, from freezing wet towels to chew on, rubbing my own (clean!) finger on her gums, toys to chew on (she didn't have the hand/eye coordination to get it in her mouth). And I tried several brands of drops. So, these Chamomilla tablets were just another experiment. At a great price I will add! What a great surprise! The directions on the bottle have adult (for stress/anxiety I assume) and infant/children dose for teething. I tried the adult dose first one evening my 4 year old was stressing me, and it worked very well, without making me light headed or sleepy. Later that evening when my baby woke me up screaming in pain from her poor little gums - I put a couple of tablets in her mouth. They instantly disolved, and she went down from a scream, to a cry, to a wimper and to SMILING in less than 5 minutes. I also tried the same bottle, but it says 30x instead of 6x. And they both worked just as well. I hope this product works just as well for anyone else who tries it!

Works

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Mar 18, 2012

We have used the baby teething pills and still do. These are for 2 and older including adults. I tried them one day and they seemed to offer the calm I was seeking. I would definitely use them again which is why I purchased them in the first place. We have found all of Hyland's homeopathic products to be very good and trust them to be safe.

Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer2569519 on Dec 26, 2011

Our son finds comfort in taking these when his gums are hurting from cutting teeth. We call it his "teeth medicine" and when he's a little fussy these little tablets help him relax a bit. I'm honestly not sure how effective they are for stopping the actual discomfort, but I know that both, he and I, feel like we are doing something to help sooth him and that means a lot.

Hylands Teething tablets

Posted by Reviewer2989298 on Sep 01, 2011

Have been giving these to my 9 month old grandaugher for teething pain and irritability 4 times daily. I think they work fairly well. She will still wake during the night at times, but she has 2 teeth coming in at once! Seems to help more during the day with irritability.

Hylands Chamomilla 6X

Posted by Reviewer2212998 on Jul 01, 2011

these work great i have a 2yr old who is cutting his 2 yr molars and is very cranky and doesnt want to eat because his mouth hurts. I gave him these tablets and they worked great

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »