It works

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Oct 04, 2011

I am trying this new product for the first time, and love it. At the peak of our cold and flu season, my teen daughter took it when she felt having a sore throat, after taking it and a short nap, the soreness was completely gone. I also gave it to my husband when he could not get rid of his cough after a bad cold. He took it with Wellness Cough Syrup, felt much better in the morning. It has the same key ingredence as Boiron's Oscillococcinum,(Anas Barbariae Hepatis Et Cordis Extractum 200C HPUS), only cheaper and more effective.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1547019 on Mar 09, 2012

This winter was very cold here. My wife had the flu twice and the one time was pretty bad. She didn't take these, but I did. Throughout the entire winter I never had more than a little runny nose.

take upon symptoms appearing

Posted by Reviewer1863032 on Aug 12, 2012

not the same as oscillo, but effective in its own way. i keep a bottle on hand in my purse as well as bedside when i feel symptoms coming on. 2-3 doses and I feel better. Only oscillo works to wipe out really nasty symptoms.

Hylands complete care

Posted by 4851599105775841672 on Jan 21, 2014

If taken straight away at the first onset of symptoms , thest tablets work great.

Good

Posted by supergranny on Feb 13, 2015

I haven't started this product yet. It is still Summertime in Australia. But I am very confident that my Flu Care product will be very beneficial when our cold & flu season comes around. Flu Care is a homeopathic formula, & from my experience Homeopathics usually work quickly & are very effective. Overall I am VERY happy with iHerb. They have an excellent choice of quality supplements. Shipping costs are minimal & arrive quickly to Australia. iHerb prices are very competitive. I am very impressed.

No Flu

Posted by Reviewer2646547 on Dec 16, 2013

Simple way to prevent a bad problem