New To iHerb?

Hyland's, EnurAid, 50 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Donate the diapers to NASA

Posted by Reviewer1556944 on Aug 29, 2007

As I began to suffer urinary urgency and occasional stress incontinence, I searched for a nonsurgical remedy. The problem became more and more severe and ultimately I did have surgery -- but it didn't work. I am so glad I found Enuraid. Although I have tried other products, this works better than anything else for me. I don't have to worry about coughing, sneezing, squatting, or "not making it." I am 54 and hope to be around for a while yet, and I fervently hope that Enuraid is around too! Susan

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2063180 on Jan 05, 2009

This product is better than the prescription Detrol.I never want to be without them when I am out for the day or shopping.

For My Incontinent Dog

Posted by Reviewer1042560 on Jun 24, 2008

Been using this at recommended dosage for six months with my old Collie dog, in conjunction with several other Homeopathic remedies to treat spinal problems, resulting in incontinence. No apparent side affects and it seems to keep him stable, with only occasional bouts of incontinence. My Veterinarian approves.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Dec 07, 2009

I don't get up as many times in the night to urinate as I used to. Hope it works even better over time.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1863659 on Feb 10, 2010

This works very very well. You take it every four hours, but I have found it helps me through the night.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »