New To iHerb?

Hyland's, Hives, 100 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1516720 on Sep 06, 2009

I broke out in hives during the night and stood in a cold shower until 6:30 in the morning until I could get to my friend a chiropractor and natural medicine practioner. When she saw me she knew it was hives. She took me in her kitchen, got out her back bag and gave me your Hives tablets. I took them for 3 days at 2 hour intervals and it kept the itching/stinging at bay. I still have occasional flare ups and I reach for the HIVES and it calms the symptons down within minutes. I keep extra on hand and have shared this product information with friends. It is great and works within minutes for me! I won't be without it!

Works Fine!

Posted by 5038051866680821312 on Oct 06, 2012

Bought these for my wife, and works as described. It has reduced and eliminated the itchiness of skin ,and she feels more comfortable.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Dec 04, 2008

I get hives from being exposed to allergens in the workplace. I take this product and my itchy hives go away in a short time. Hyland's makes excellent homeopathic preparations.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Apr 06, 2011

This works almost as well as Benadryl for itching without the negative side effects. It works quickly, too. I do find that when the hives are persistent, I wind up taking several doses to keep them under control but I still like that better than the OTC drugs I have used. I won't be without this again!

Hyland's Hives

Posted by Reviewer3093419 on May 12, 2011

I am 82 years old and sensitive to most chemicals and OTC drugs. I have changed environments and am in a dry climate. Each night when I go to bed I itch. Little tiny bumps appear. I would never take Benadryl; it is contraindicated for elderly people. I take 3 Hives under my tongue and am asleep in no time...no itch.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »