Works Wonderfully!

Posted by Reviewer3231183 on May 29, 2008

My husband is on midnights and has had a terrible time going back to sleep and staying asleep after about 4 hours. We have tried several other homeopathic remedies without too much success. Hyland's Insomnia tabs worked within 3 days and now he still sleeps for 4 hours, but is able to go right back to sleep for at least another 4-5 hours! WE are thankful and this is a GREAT price.....the health food store charges $9.79 for same size. Thanks!

HYLAND`S PRODUCTS ARE GOOD...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on May 02, 2011

But my insomnia is real bad even being caffeine-free for years. I take iherb`s Valerian and Melatonin too. Silent night, Sleep Relax and Quietude for me are better for anxiety but I`m still working on a good combination. Wish people would contribute more of their success stories with iherb`s excellent selection. Thanks.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1901754 on Sep 15, 2010

This and the Calms Forte are the only sleep aids I found that work.

Insomnia after menopause!

Posted by Reviewer1934282 on Jun 27, 2010

Was having trouble sleeping after menopause. Tried lots of products with some relief. But, once I tried Hyland's Insomnia, I've been sleeping like a baby again! Great product, great price!

Relaxed me, but did not help me sleep

Posted by coconut on Jul 01, 2012

This product relaxed me, but I felt that I did not sleep much better. At least my mind was racing from it. Maybe my insomnia was too much for it. Dissolving the tablets under my tongue was easy. No fuss here with that.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2220564 on Jul 07, 2010

I wasn't sleeping at all. I take 1 unisom at 9pm then 3 of these at 10pm, by 11pm I am sleeping soundly. Sometimes I wake once but go back to sleep straight away bit mostly nights & sleep through. They do not make you groggy at all. LOVE THEM!!

Helps with insomnia

Posted by Reviewer3061646 on Aug 14, 2010

I use this product back and forth with Hyland's Calms to help me get to sleep. It is very gentle and has no side effects.

Calm kids down for sleep

Posted by Reviewer3236446 on Aug 17, 2012

This is working for my neighbours 9 year old boy who can't settle for sleep due to worrying about school. Since taking it he goes to sleep without a problem and wakes happily ready to go to school instead of trying to stay home.

Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2383282 on Jul 16, 2008

Fabulous! When one of us can't sleep we just tuck two under our tongues and within 20 minutes we're in slumber land.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on May 13, 2009

It really helps me to get to sleep. I really need it on those nights when I can't shut the mind off. I'm glad I found it!