Leg Cramp Relief

Posted by Reviewer1478865 on May 04, 2007

This product is an excellent, non-RX answer for restless legs. I have used it for years with continued success. Thank you for offering it at such a good price. Susan

Quinine - Leg Cramp Meds

Posted by Reviewer2723579 on Nov 27, 2007

I have been using this product for a few ears- the only one I have found that has quinine... I was so very glad to see it aval. in larger quantities, and my local drug store was out... so I ordered enough for the rest of this year and next. I have RLS and cramps in my toes and legs at night, so I take this before bedtime and it keeps me relatively cramp free... however, an additional dose is needed about 6 hours after the first dose so I keep a bottle in the bathroom- the pills disolve under the tongue, so no water needed.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1403452 on Jun 20, 2007

good value too from iherb

Great relief

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Oct 29, 2008

I've been able to sleep thanks to the leg cramp relief these tablets offer. Great product.

A must have

Posted by Reviewer3310636 on Nov 19, 2010

Both hubby and dog are prone to leg cramps and this works wonders.

The best cramp relief that I ever experienced

Posted by Reviewer2935441 on Apr 26, 2009

It stopped my leg cramp within 1 minute. I never had such fast relief before. I keep it next to my bed, hoping not to have to use it, but secure knowing that it is there.

GRUMPY

Posted by Reviewer1164508 on Jul 13, 2009

THESE REALLY WORK, I GET CRAMPS SO BAD THAT IT MAKE ME WANT TO CRY AT TIMES, I POP 2 IN MY MOUTH AND WITHIN A FEW MINUTES I CAN FEEL THE CRAMPS RELEASING, AND THEY STAY GONE ALL DAY, BUT IF I DON'T TAKE THEM, WELL, YOU GUESSED IT, IT'S BACK TO GRUMPY BECAUSE THE CRAMPS COME BACK!!

Muscle Cramps

Posted by Reviewer3301351 on Nov 07, 2007

Helps with muscle cramps but if you have really bad due to hypercalcemia, etc., you may have to get an Rx for Sulf of Quinine 325mgs. from your MD. Fairly fast acting.

This is the Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Mar 07, 2008

I use it for cramp in my legs, but my friends & others use it for restless leg/arm syndrome, as well as insomnia & stress. We all love it. I have let many people try mine and they always end up wanting me to order it for them. This is a great product.

jeff lieber

Posted by Reviewer3346209 on Jul 01, 2008

i am very pleased with the product and with your service jeff lieber