Leg cramp medicine

Posted by Reviewer2935392 on Dec 21, 2007

Works just as well as quinine by prescription.

cures dialysis legs cramps

Posted by Reviewer1886291 on Jan 05, 2008

I bought these tabs for my MIL who experiences horrific leg cramps during dialysis. These pills gave her immediate relief.

Fantastic for Immediate Relief!

Posted by Reviewer2446073 on Nov 06, 2008

Hyland Leg Cramps with Quinine are incredible for relieving my leg and thigh cramps. I carry this product with me in my purse as well as keep it at home. It is excellent if you experience cramping.

MR R GLENDINNING - UNITED KINGDOM

Posted by Reviewer1409921 on Oct 12, 2008

I HAVE SUFFERED FROM SERIOUS LEG CRAMPS GOING BACK TO MY YOUTH [ 48 YEARS OLD NOW ] AND THESE TABLETS ARE THE MOST EFFECTIVE AT RELIEVING PAIN,ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE PLAYED TOO MUCH GOLF OR EXERTED MYSELF MORE THAN USUAL. I HAVE ORDERED THEM BEFORE AND I WILL CERTAINLY BE DOING SO AGAIN. A WONDERFUL PRODUCT THAT WORKS FOR ME PERSONALLY. THANK YOU I HERB FOR A PRODUCT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS !!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Oct 23, 2008

Works wonders for menstrual cramps.

Hyland's Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer3333190 on Jul 31, 2008

Really works for restless legs!

Patricia Anderson

Posted by Reviewer3184725 on Aug 07, 2008

I'm very satisfied and it's good to know I can always order with confidence. So many times our local health food store is out of the product. They will always special order, but then it involves making a second trip and with gas prices being what they are iherb has made it very convenient.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Sep 10, 2008

WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyland's, Leg Cramps with Quinine

Posted by Reviewer1601576 on Sep 13, 2008

I got this for my friend Mary because she gets serious leg cramps and now that she knows where to find it "she'll be back". As always iHerb has a wonderful product that works and service and pricing that is better than anyone else.

Hylands Quinine

Posted by Reviewer2221895 on Sep 15, 2008

Works like a charm everytime I use it. I have debilitating cramps that are extremely painful, and this product has given me control over this problem.