Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3342585 on Jan 19, 2011

I had leg cramps every night and tried drinking tonic water before bed. It helped somewhat but two Hyland's lets me sleep through the night.

jeff lieber

Posted by Reviewer3346209 on Jul 01, 2008

i am very pleased with the product and with your service jeff lieber

LEG CRAMPS

Posted by Reviewer3347252 on Aug 17, 2011

IT TOOK ABOUT 10 DAYS TO GET MY LEGS TO COMPLETELY QUIT CRAMPING. I REALLY LIKE THE LEG CRAMP TABLETS THANKS LENNIE HARTMAN

Awsome product for night leg pain

Posted by Reviewer3347995 on May 16, 2012

My wife had restless legs & cramps and I had strong leg pains. Both our problems were gone the first night we tried them & no problem now. Will continue to use them. Chuck in florida.

I'm Never Without These

Posted by CelestesBest on May 11, 2010

I've been using these for several years now. Every once in a while I get terrible leg cramps. These always help. I wouldn't be without them.

Instant Relief

Posted by Reviewer3358849 on Jan 17, 2012

I suffer extreme leg cramps most nights and at times dread going to bed. I drink alot of water and take mega doses of magnesium but still suffer. I was told quite a while ago that quinine was used a long time ago for cramps but you cannot buy it in Australia. Iherb have everything and I stumbled across this product - I'm so glad I did. I have been taking the recommended dosage each night since receiving my shipment and have not had leg cramps at all - I'm so grateful to Hyland's and Iherb

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3362514 on Jan 09, 2012

Purchased for my husband. He likes it, works well & easy to take.

Good product

Posted by 5508277189380614613 on Aug 14, 2016

I bought this for my mother and she swears by it now

Patricia Anderson

Posted by Reviewer3184725 on Aug 07, 2008

I'm very satisfied and it's good to know I can always order with confidence. So many times our local health food store is out of the product. They will always special order, but then it involves making a second trip and with gas prices being what they are iherb has made it very convenient.

Great buy

Posted by Reviewer3096317 on May 16, 2011

The leg cramp pills worked great and they came in sufficent quanity at a very good price.