Good product

Posted by 5508277189380614613 on Aug 14, 2016

I bought this for my mother and she swears by it now

works quickly

Posted by Reviewer1078488 on Dec 19, 2014

I find it help when I have leg cramps. It works quickly in me to keep leg cramps away when they wake me up

Hylands

Posted by Reviewer1122518 on Jul 11, 2011

Very good product.

LEG CRAMPS

Posted by Reviewer3347252 on Aug 17, 2011

IT TOOK ABOUT 10 DAYS TO GET MY LEGS TO COMPLETELY QUIT CRAMPING. I REALLY LIKE THE LEG CRAMP TABLETS THANKS LENNIE HARTMAN

Works

Posted by Reviewer2257301 on Aug 25, 2011

This product works great for leg cramps that happen in the middle of the night. I just take 3 of these pills when I'm experiencing the cramp, and the cramp is gone.

leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer3146118 on Mar 21, 2012

I have lived with leg cramps for years and I found that since you can't get Quinine straight then this product works just as good.

5 star product

Posted by odereviews on May 31, 2013

These small tablets works like magic on my restless legs and cramps, and also takes back pain away. They will also make me feel much more calmer, when going to bed. Giving me better goodnight sleep. Hyland's leg cramps tablets works almost instantly. These has quinine, so make sure you don't use these too often. Hyland's Leg Cramps tablets comes in a tiny plactic package, and it doesn't add much weight to your overall order.

Great Service of a good product

Posted by 5741855820602154102 on Apr 27, 2012

I have been using Hyland's Leg cramps products for quite some time with good success. The only problem I had was finding the fast acting sub lingual type. Now I only take these when cramps occur with immediate relief. It was easy to place my order and delivery was prompt and I did get exactly what I ordered. THANK YOU! Doris

Awsome product for night leg pain

Posted by Reviewer3347995 on May 16, 2012

My wife had restless legs & cramps and I had strong leg pains. Both our problems were gone the first night we tried them & no problem now. Will continue to use them. Chuck in florida.

Works great

Posted by BOBBIMONTANA on Jul 23, 2012

Works quickly, just what you want!!