Hylands Leg Cramps with Quinine

Posted by Reviewer2845152 on Feb 08, 2010

I have had leg cramps for years, but they stopped as soon as I began taking this product. It is effective and very reasonably priced.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 25, 2010

Bought this for my 79 yo mother who has occasional leg cramp episodes at night. She recently tried them for the first time and they eased the cramps within a 30 min period. She said she could feel them working!

Leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1836047 on Apr 15, 2010

I had leg cramps nightly for months without any relief except getting out of bed and jumping around; not easy for someone my age. I have not had any after starting the Hyland's leg cramps. On the rare occasion a cramp would start, it was gone within seconds.

I'm Never Without These

Posted by CelestesBest on May 11, 2010

I've been using these for several years now. Every once in a while I get terrible leg cramps. These always help. I wouldn't be without them.

much better than tonic water!

Posted by Reviewer2686428 on Jun 15, 2010

for restless legs at night I started drinking tonic water because it contains quinine - but it contained corn syrup - which I didn't want. I found this and tried it out and I love the effect. I started sleeping longer and had to catch up on my sleep. I have been taking it now for a couple of weeks and I feel better.

For the clinchers

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 16, 2012

Quinine can no longer be prescribed for leg cramps, due to its relaxation on the heart muscle also--it is good to know this is still available. Although the pills are larger and less effective than I remember from years ago, it could just be me.

Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2664007 on Jun 28, 2010

I suffer from nightly leg cramps, and am taking Quinine prescribed by my doctor. I am on the maximum dose, and these pills supplement this, without any adverse effects.

Hylands

Posted by Reviewer1122518 on Jul 11, 2011

Very good product.

LEG CRAMPS

Posted by Reviewer3347252 on Aug 17, 2011

IT TOOK ABOUT 10 DAYS TO GET MY LEGS TO COMPLETELY QUIT CRAMPING. I REALLY LIKE THE LEG CRAMP TABLETS THANKS LENNIE HARTMAN

Works

Posted by Reviewer2257301 on Aug 25, 2011

This product works great for leg cramps that happen in the middle of the night. I just take 3 of these pills when I'm experiencing the cramp, and the cramp is gone.