MR R GLENDINNING - UNITED KINGDOM

Posted by Reviewer1409921 on Oct 12, 2008

I HAVE SUFFERED FROM SERIOUS LEG CRAMPS GOING BACK TO MY YOUTH [ 48 YEARS OLD NOW ] AND THESE TABLETS ARE THE MOST EFFECTIVE AT RELIEVING PAIN,ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE PLAYED TOO MUCH GOLF OR EXERTED MYSELF MORE THAN USUAL. I HAVE ORDERED THEM BEFORE AND I WILL CERTAINLY BE DOING SO AGAIN. A WONDERFUL PRODUCT THAT WORKS FOR ME PERSONALLY. THANK YOU I HERB FOR A PRODUCT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS !!

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1419944 on Feb 07, 2012

This works well, immediate relief or take to prevent leg cramps before going to bed, about 6 tablets.

Leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Jul 04, 2009

I've used Hyland's leg cramps with quinine for a long time because it works fast when you need relief for painful cramps.

Works great

Posted by BOBBIMONTANA on Jul 23, 2012

Works quickly, just what you want!!

Leg Cramp Relief

Posted by Reviewer1291898 on Jun 20, 2009

Hylands Leg Cramps with Quinine works and is the only product I've found to bring nightime relief since FDA withdrew approval for 320mg Quinine capsules.

They work!

Posted by Reviewer1019740 on Feb 01, 2009

I got these for one of the old guys where I work. He had horrible leg cramps at night. Then I got leg cramps and got some for me too. I guess leg cramps can happen to all of us, no matter how young or old we are! They helped us both. I keep them by the bed, especially in the summer when leg cramps seem to be worse for me.

works quickly

Posted by Reviewer1078488 on Dec 19, 2014

I find it help when I have leg cramps. It works quickly in me to keep leg cramps away when they wake me up

Leg Cramps with Quinnine

Posted by Reviewer1102721 on Jul 23, 2009

Very pleased with my product and how it was handled by you company so fast and efficient.

Hylands

Posted by Reviewer1122518 on Jul 11, 2011

Very good product.

I Cannot Do Without

Posted by Reviewer1172648 on Aug 07, 2012

I have been using these for some years and cannot be without them. I get cramps not just in legs but ribs etc and this is the only product which helps - and that help is almost instant.