these work

Posted by Reviewer2945577 on Apr 18, 2010

works great for tired, crampy legs..

Works Well

Posted by SydsKid on Mar 07, 2011

My husband gets leg cramps every autumn and spring. These work well to help control those painful cramps. Nice price, nice product.

Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1135123 on Oct 09, 2011

I did use the Leg Cramps with Quinine the other day when I felt the cramps coming on. The cramps never developed. I then ordered the Leg Cramps with quinine P.M. as I most frequently get the cramps. I haven't used them yet, but have them on the bed stand ready. I do commend you on your fast deliverly of the product and will be ordering more when I get a chance to look through your products. Ron Gaydosh Harrison, Michigan PS: You were recomemded to me by a friend that has problems with leg cramps and he is totally satisfied.

good!

Posted by zerosums on Jan 26, 2012

its effect is really good. cramps stop!

Works

Posted by 5451805406889187802 on Jul 14, 2014

I use this daily to prevent leg cramps. Works perfectly

Hyland's Leg Cramps Pills

Posted by Reviewer1495076 on Aug 13, 2014

These are the best product on the international market for leg cramps. I suffer from cramps every night and also during the day and they can start without any warning. Two of these pills put under my tongue and I am moving again within seconds. Best ever product.

Really help with leg cramps

Posted by 5121333823241221315 on Mar 27, 2015

I have been taking this formula for nighttime leg cramps for quite some time and find that it acts quickly.

Bob Y.

Posted by Reviewer1390667 on May 02, 2008

Received product extactly as ordered. Delivery was faster than expected. Will order again.