Awesome !

Posted by 5100008163942910173 on Jan 24, 2014

Having really bad cramps ( endometriosis ) I didn't think that it would make a difference, I give it 5 stars because it actually did ! I still had pain but could stand up :)

The Only Thing That Works!

Posted by Reviewer1467541 on Sep 30, 2006

Advil, Tylenol, Asprin, none of these worked for me. Hylands does and it does so quickly.

Works gently and effectively

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Mar 07, 2009

I use this almost every month for a day or two and REALLY appreciate how gentle it is. I get bad cramps for one half day to two days, and I don't want any chemicals in my body if I can help it. This is a mainstay in my medicine cabinet.

Essential

Posted by Reviewer1575615 on Jun 13, 2015

I don't use any Tylenol, advil, or any of those kinds of medicines, so this is a must have for my menstrual cycles. This, in addition with changing from disposables to reusable (cup,mama cloth), have saved my periods. I also suffer from endometriosis and ovarian cysts and periods used to be unbearable for me. This stuff definitely takes the edge off. I feel like it has a purpose, while the other meds I use to take would only mask the pain, and it would always come back with a vengeance. Other things to look into are vitex and red raspberry leaf, if you have issues like me! There is light at the end of the tunnel if you suffer from these horrible issues!

These are awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer2507034 on May 07, 2009

I highly recommend these to any woman who has moderate to severe cramps. I've never found anything as effective as this product on my menstrual cramps.

what relief

Posted by Reviewer2060334 on Jan 03, 2008

Every woman should have these in the house.

Lovely for that time of the month

Posted by Reviewer2113207 on Sep 15, 2008

I've tried a few homeopathics for menstrual cramps and find them to be very effective. The bottle is easier to carry around than another brand that has blister packaging.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer3060548 on Sep 25, 2009

My daughters use it, they say it really helps.

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Dec 15, 2011

I have moderate cramping and it doesn't seem to help me. What I find which helps me the most is the essential living oils from Dr Ohhira which I also bought from iherb. I read that a lack of omega 3s will result in cramping and it really helps me to relieve the monthly cramps.

Didn't work for me...

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Feb 09, 2009

I had high hopes for this product, but it didn't ease the worst of my cramps, and I had to take a stronger pain reliever.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »