wow!

Posted by 4765559796215982273 on Mar 11, 2016

It really works!

Essential

Posted by Reviewer1575615 on Jun 13, 2015

I don't use any Tylenol, advil, or any of those kinds of medicines, so this is a must have for my menstrual cycles. This, in addition with changing from disposables to reusable (cup,mama cloth), have saved my periods. I also suffer from endometriosis and ovarian cysts and periods used to be unbearable for me. This stuff definitely takes the edge off. I feel like it has a purpose, while the other meds I use to take would only mask the pain, and it would always come back with a vengeance. Other things to look into are vitex and red raspberry leaf, if you have issues like me! There is light at the end of the tunnel if you suffer from these horrible issues!

Maybe???

Posted by Reviewer2798976 on Mar 07, 2015

I just used it through my cycle so to hard to say if it works. I do think my cramps were lessened but I have to take pain meds with this stuff.I have excruciating cramps and have to combine conventional pain medication with natural just to take the edge off. I will continue to use and see if it makes a diffence.

Posted by 5216579560462011079 on Jan 31, 2015

Was taking another natural product before trying this and was reminded how horrible my cramps are! Will be going back to Erba Vita Menstual drops.

Great for Mild Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jul 06, 2014

It worked great for mild cramps. For moderate cramps I would recommend combining it with another natural pain reliever. I use white willow bark and the 2 of them together worked even better than traditional pain killers, and with no side effects. I took 4 pills of the Hyland's Menstrual Cramps and one dropperful of white willow bark tincture. I repeated this every 3-4 hours and it kept the cramps at bay. A heating pad also helps and not moving around too much.

Awesome !

Posted by 5100008163942910173 on Jan 24, 2014

Having really bad cramps ( endometriosis ) I didn't think that it would make a difference, I give it 5 stars because it actually did ! I still had pain but could stand up :)

The one thing that really works on everyone

Posted by Reviewer3003181 on Mar 19, 2012

I have even occasionnally handed some to suffering colleagues, and hey, everyone is astonished at how well these work. And they worked quickly and without any side effects on everyone I have given them. Got to love them!

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Dec 15, 2011

I have moderate cramping and it doesn't seem to help me. What I find which helps me the most is the essential living oils from Dr Ohhira which I also bought from iherb. I read that a lack of omega 3s will result in cramping and it really helps me to relieve the monthly cramps.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2936259 on Nov 03, 2011

Didn't work for me. Perhaps my cramps are too much.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »