Works

Posted by Reviewer3145885 on Jan 12, 2009

This is the strangest stuff, it actually does relieve headaches for a short period of time. It does it very quickly as well. It also isn't effective for a long period of time, but the relief it provides is very fast. I find it is good if you are taking some medication for the headache that takes time to act, but want short time immediate relief.

Was skeptical but it did work!

Posted by Reviewer1091009 on Jun 10, 2013

Having suffered headaches and migraines for years - and just having had a relapse of them - i was taking over the counter pain relief daily. For the last two days i've been able to halve my other medication! This really did help and I was going into it very skeptical!

Works pretty well.

Posted by 5165403912951711080 on Apr 21, 2016

I have very severe migraines with severe nausea and vomiting if you don't catch it in the beginning so I must have access to medicine at all times. If I have this and 2 Ibuprofen together it works just as well as the the prescription I get and it's natural so I'm going to continue it. Thanks for the product.

Works well for mild to medium migrainr.

Posted by 5746479170650825354 on May 03, 2016

If taken nefore or early during an attack then it works great. Dissolves soooo easily.

Good

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014

They work if you take them early on, as soon as you notice any symptoms...

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2215250 on Jun 27, 2009

I'm trying these pills and they work very well, i have terribles migraines and i get better after take them

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer1527043 on Sep 01, 2009

I've used these once so far and they really seemed to help. They are a little weird feeling when they dissolve, but I like the fact that they are all natural and helped.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on Sep 17, 2009

It helped me when I had a headache all day. My husband agrees.

Fast relief

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Mar 14, 2010

I'm still not quite sure about this product. One the one hand, it seems to give me fast relief, on the other hand the results didn't seem to stay for long and I have to take another.

Relief!

Posted by Reviewer3294586 on Jun 08, 2010

I suffer from acute migraines and imitrex injections are costly! It is nice to have something to take when I feel a slight headache coming on that just dissolves under your tongue and works! I am very pleased. Thank you! patti

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »