Awesome, and no side effects like Imitrex

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Mar 05, 2008

i don't get migraines too frequently, but I've used this on both a current migraine and when I felt like one was coming on. Works just as fast as Imitrex, and no wooziness or chemical taste or other side effects.

Hyland's Migraine Headache Relief Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2194681 on Feb 17, 2009

This particular product from Hyland's for Migraines is impossible to find in retail stores in my large metro area. It works extremely well, better than some prescription RX I have taken and the price is VERY affordable from iHerb. I absolutely would purchase this product again. The web site and the product was recommended to me by a pharmacist!

there is no side effect to use this product.

Posted by Reviewer1503393 on Aug 12, 2008

I used these pills 1 or 2 times a day.I didn't see any side effect of it.However this product really relieves the symptoms of migraine.

Works really well

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Aug 26, 2008

I take butterbur daily and still get a slight migraine monthly for about 4 days. I used to get them weekly. The Hyland's Migraine Relief works great to get rid of the headache quickly.

Good nighttime relief

Posted by Reviewer2454698 on Dec 29, 2008

I tried taking this during the day (luckily it was a day off) and I need to nap. But it is good at night, and OK to take with ibuprofen. I find this relieves the pain and helps with a good night's sleep, which for me is critical in dealing with migraine, since mine average about 3 days straight.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3262432 on Jan 05, 2011

I have tried literally everything for migraine pain. This product works really well, especially if you take 1 right when you feel (or think you feel) a headache. Once the migraine is in progress, does not work as well. I also take Source Naturals B-12 (1 mg) sublingual tabs 3 x day for prevention, along with Petadolex (butterbur). This combination seems to work well for me.

Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1381445 on Jul 05, 2010

I have been very pleased with this product. When my migraines are at their worst, I have found just taking one will ease it some, but I did eventually find that 2 works wonders. It helps me be able to function better in my daily life! Thank you Hyland's!!!!

relieved

Posted by Reviewer2198417 on Jul 25, 2010

these work great when i have a migraine. it might not get rid of it completly however it takes away all the major symptoms and just leaving a dull headache in its place.

It works!

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

skeptical at first but this stuff seriously works, as soon as I feel a migraine or headache coming on this stuff does wonders. also helps with that post migraine uzzy head/hangover feeling you get. Apparently works well for real hangovers too! :)

BUY THIS

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Jul 03, 2009

Another saving grace for someone like me who suffers with terrible headaches that even narcotics won't help. Try this in conjunction with Sinol spray and see what a difference. Don't get discouraged if you need to keep using it throughout the day..it still works. And no side effects

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »