not a complete headache killer, but ...

Posted by Reviewer2926174 on Jul 01, 2011

it sure puts a dent in most serious of headaches and definitely shortens their duration. Easy to take as well.

Migraine help

Posted by Reviewer1121365 on Nov 15, 2012

This didn't take away my migraine but it did take away the pain enough that I was thinking the headache was going away. I went to bed only to be woken up in the middle of the night with a much worse headache. From now on I'll use these to ease the pain while I wait for other meds to get rid of the headache.

tablets

Posted by 4661845645179631708 on Dec 11, 2012

I had to take it couple of times for the effect

Was skeptical but it did work!

Posted by Reviewer1091009 on Jun 10, 2013

Having suffered headaches and migraines for years - and just having had a relapse of them - i was taking over the counter pain relief daily. For the last two days i've been able to halve my other medication! This really did help and I was going into it very skeptical!

Good

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014

They work if you take them early on, as soon as you notice any symptoms...

Works pretty well.

Posted by 5165403912951711080 on Apr 21, 2016

I have very severe migraines with severe nausea and vomiting if you don't catch it in the beginning so I must have access to medicine at all times. If I have this and 2 Ibuprofen together it works just as well as the the prescription I get and it's natural so I'm going to continue it. Thanks for the product.

Works well for mild to medium migrainr.

Posted by 5746479170650825354 on May 03, 2016

If taken nefore or early during an attack then it works great. Dissolves soooo easily.

Headache relief

Posted by Reviewer2934515 on Feb 10, 2010

They work well, When i feel a headache coming on I take it straight away and it normally works. Its better than taking other medications.

not too bad

Posted by Reviewer1813969 on Jul 16, 2010

just not too bad, not bad taste, but slowly effective

Migraine

Posted by Reviewer1154452 on Aug 01, 2011

This product helps if you take it at the first signs of a migraine, I've waited to long before I took it. It does give some relief.