Works in the car

Posted by Reviewer1875032 on Jun 02, 2011

I have severe motion sickness in the car, on a plane, on a boat, on roller coasters, etc... I have only tried it in the car so far and it worked as long as I took the full dose every four hours on the dot. I could tell it wore off before the four hour mark, but I felt better after I was able to take it again.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on Jul 17, 2012

Bought some of these because Dramamine makes me feel crazy. I took a 3 hour boat ride, several bus rides, etc.. and I noticed a difference when taking them VS. not having any pills. On extremely mountainous terrain on a bus however, they still didn't stop the motion sickness..hence the 4 star rating.

Nice tablets!!!

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Aug 13, 2012

Helps with motion sickness but won't give you an 100% relief you have strong nausea.

Worked well

Posted by Reviewer1643556 on Jun 01, 2011

I get sea-sick ***really*** easily (and so does my friend). On a vacation we both took this, as we were regularly on boats. It worked wonders for her, and alright for me. I think it decreased my sea-sickness, but it did not eliminate it. She however, did not get sea-sick at all.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1220676 on Jun 30, 2009

this didn't work for the wild ride i was on, but then again i don't think even the strong stuff did. i think it would be good for mild motion.

nausea

Posted by cubbycubby on Jun 15, 2016

works great for nausea

Love it.

Posted by 5268492971846250755 on Aug 08, 2013

Great to have in the car.

Haven't used it yet

Posted by 5633937399060134838 on Nov 24, 2013

Has great reviews! Hope it works!

Motion Sickness Tabs

Posted by 4980340293788709096 on Jun 22, 2014

Have brought to take with us on a cruise in July. Havent used yet.