Worked Great

Posted by Reviewer2646649 on Aug 11, 2011

We took a boat trip and as soon as we started moving my head got heavy. When we hit heavier water, my daughter started to feel crummy. After 1 Motion Sickness tablet my head was fine. My daughter had to take 2 doses (1 tablet each about 15 minutes apart) before she started improving. Good stuff! Glad I had it along. As with any homeopathic remedy, you only want to take it when symptoms have stopped improving or have returned.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2039204 on Jan 08, 2012

I am prone to motion sickness on trains or in cars. These work great!

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1426191 on Jan 27, 2012

I have bought so many of these bottles so far because of how good it works. I get car sick so easy and I just pop a few and it takes it away within 2 minutes or so. My mom uses it all the time when she gets vertigo. I never leave home without it and have several extra bottles...great product

Hyland's, Motion Sickness, 50 Tablets

Posted by Gilmore on Dec 02, 2012

Crucial for me to have on hand and it works almost immediately.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2390522 on Nov 18, 2009

This product works great for any kind of nausea. Have been using it for years.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3040642 on Dec 02, 2008

Hubby had severe dizziness after the flu 2 weeks ago. This worked better than the motion sickness pills ordered by our PCP.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on Jul 17, 2012

Bought some of these because Dramamine makes me feel crazy. I took a 3 hour boat ride, several bus rides, etc.. and I noticed a difference when taking them VS. not having any pills. On extremely mountainous terrain on a bus however, they still didn't stop the motion sickness..hence the 4 star rating.

Nice tablets!!!

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Aug 13, 2012

Helps with motion sickness but won't give you an 100% relief you have strong nausea.

Worked well

Posted by Reviewer1643556 on Jun 01, 2011

I get sea-sick ***really*** easily (and so does my friend). On a vacation we both took this, as we were regularly on boats. It worked wonders for her, and alright for me. I think it decreased my sea-sickness, but it did not eliminate it. She however, did not get sea-sick at all.

Not effective to prevent seak sickness

Posted by Reviewer1625403 on Mar 20, 2009

Probably useful for preventing mild motion sickness but for moderate and severe cases, not effective.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »