great

Posted by Reviewer1282319 on Feb 05, 2009

the product work amazing & I can no longer buy it from the local health food retailer...thank-you for carrying my favorite homeopathic remedy

Great

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Apr 02, 2010

Brought this along on vacation- used by my myself and a few others during travel, really helped.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1395997 on Oct 19, 2011

Took twice in 8 hours before & during an outing to the amusement park. Even though I did not take the real horrible scary rides, I guess this worked quite okay as I have very bad motion sickness. Even going through a short traffic jam gives me car sickness. However, I became very nauseous on the day after I took these tablets. I take it as a conincidence and not a "side-effect" of taking them the day before.

queasiness gone

Posted by Reviewer1390103 on Aug 08, 2013

A great product for a queasy stomach

Always have in my purse.

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Aug 26, 2013

I get motion sick with everything.. so I always have this in my purse. It is a lifesaver from making me feel like I am going to throwup or have a headache.

finally something that WORKS a winner

Posted by 5435419455865642911 on Jul 13, 2016

I bought these for my 10 year old who gets car sick ,no matter what distance we travel- we have tried so many other options ,and so we i got these she refused initially as she thought it might not work - she was more than happy to take 2nd dose as we were going for a long ride out of town , so definitely recommended - ill be stocking up !

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1999793 on Dec 01, 2014

I forgot to read the instruction that says "dissolve 2 tablets under tongue" and instead swallowed 2 tablets with water. I still found this product very effective in 2.5 hour highway coach ride. It is a non drowsy formula with no side effect. To maximize the effect, I stayed away from reading a book or playing with my iPhone.

nausea

Posted by cubbycubby on Jun 15, 2016

works great for nausea

Love it.

Posted by 5268492971846250755 on Aug 08, 2013

Great to have in the car.

Haven't used it yet

Posted by 5633937399060134838 on Nov 24, 2013

Has great reviews! Hope it works!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »