not sure

Posted by Reviewer1220676 on Jun 30, 2009

this didn't work for the wild ride i was on, but then again i don't think even the strong stuff did. i think it would be good for mild motion.

Was ok

Posted by DiscountcodeZEH931 on Dec 05, 2013

I've tried many motion sickness pills. All containing different active ingredients. This one didn't work as well. I had to take 4 in one go for it to take effect. If prefer a tablet which only requires one dosage. It can dissolve in the mouth which is good although I swallowed it with water. It didn't make me drowsy like others and the pills were crushed and falling apart when I received it. They are very very powdery.

I think they help

Posted by Reviewer1246815 on Oct 13, 2013

Anything that helps my kids in the car is a bonus

One kid yes, one kid no

Posted by 4795436147255599879 on Jul 21, 2014

It worked for one of my daughters but the other one didn't seem to notice a difference. Ages 7 and 9, it was easy for them to let dissolve under their tongues and they reported it tasted a tiny bit sweet.

Cruising

Posted by Reviewer2125204 on Feb 04, 2014

Not good enough for my mind set. Had to break out the antihistamines.

Works great! 1 tablet enough.

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Apr 24, 2011

I have a motion sickness. Especially in the morning in the bus or the car. I have tried these tablets already 2 times - during a long trip by bus I have accepted 1 tablet 15 minutes prior to it and one more in half an hour. It was enough, I felt perfectly. During a trip on the car I have accepted 1 tablet and the trip lasting 40 minutes has passed without problems. Other homeopathic tablets didn't help me, and when I used stronger tablets I became sleepy. These don't have by-effects, they work. Also water isn't necessary, as you have to dissolve them.

Motion Sickness Tabs

Posted by 4980340293788709096 on Jun 22, 2014

Have brought to take with us on a cruise in July. Havent used yet.

Motion Sickness

Posted by Reviewer1648387 on Jun 12, 2011

Have not yet used, and I hope effective

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »