10% Off Orders Over $40!

Hyland's, Motion Sickness, 50 Tablets

great

Posted by Reviewer1282319 on Feb 05, 2009

the product work amazing & I can no longer buy it from the local health food retailer...thank-you for carrying my favorite homeopathic remedy

Great

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Apr 02, 2010

Brought this along on vacation- used by my myself and a few others during travel, really helped.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1395997 on Oct 19, 2011

Took twice in 8 hours before & during an outing to the amusement park. Even though I did not take the real horrible scary rides, I guess this worked quite okay as I have very bad motion sickness. Even going through a short traffic jam gives me car sickness. However, I became very nauseous on the day after I took these tablets. I take it as a conincidence and not a "side-effect" of taking them the day before.

queasiness gone

Posted by Reviewer1390103 on Aug 08, 2013

A great product for a queasy stomach

Always have in my purse.

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Aug 26, 2013

I get motion sick with everything.. so I always have this in my purse. It is a lifesaver from making me feel like I am going to throwup or have a headache.