Hubby Swears By It!

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Feb 15, 2010

He uses this for settling his nerves before bed or under high stress situations and swears by it. He has also used Bachs drops and finds this product to be more effective under stress situations. If you are looking for an anti anxiety alternative to drugs you may wish to try this. It doesn't have the awful smell of valerian or taste of some of the others and seems t work very quickly without side or after effects.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2608871 on Sep 03, 2009

I highly recommend this product. It really helps me with my stomach problems due to nerves and stress. Thanks to this product my stomache pains are gone.

Excelent!

Posted by Reviewer1026654 on Nov 28, 2011

Absolutely amazing product. I feel relief just in 5 min.

Nerve tonic

Posted by Reviewer3005917 on Oct 25, 2009

I love this product.I had bought the capsules a Walmart and just loved them. I have high stressed life at times and they work great. Exellent product.

Hyland's makes great products

Posted by Reviewer1547282 on Jan 02, 2010

How nice to have a little something to take the edge off during stressful times. It works and doesn't have all the undesirable side effects of prescription meds!

Works well...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jun 21, 2011

All Hyland`s products I`m very happy with. The tiny pills are a major plus for me.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer1582626 on Jun 07, 2010

my whole family uses this for calming down anytime, but particularly before bed. helps my daughter with anxiety and helps me to calm down from an overstimulating day. never feel any side effects just clean relaxation. with homeopathic tissue salts you can do repeated doses if needed with complete safety.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Oct 06, 2013

These are very helpful when I'm stressed and can't fall asleep. I take from 1/2 to the full dose depending on how stressed I am and I get a good nights sleep. Safe enough to give to my nervous cat before vet appointments or prior to other stressful situations.

hyland's nerve tonic

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Aug 29, 2014

Works quickly and gently.

great

Posted by 5454473896806229952 on Feb 26, 2014

Been using this item for years.... Wonderful

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »