Works well

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Oct 06, 2013

These are very helpful when I'm stressed and can't fall asleep. I take from 1/2 to the full dose depending on how stressed I am and I get a good nights sleep. Safe enough to give to my nervous cat before vet appointments or prior to other stressful situations.

Helps to fall asleep.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jun 29, 2014

This helps to fall asleep, but I used it for anxiety which it did not seem to work for me, I took the recommended 6 tiny tablets when I started to have anxiety. For sleep, I usually take magnesium, which is also good for your health and needed for absorption of calcium. God bless you all.

ok

Posted by 4790258603666730290 on Aug 08, 2014

good !

Calm aid

Posted by Reviewer1850372 on Apr 02, 2015

Works for mild anxiety.

Good for mild relief

Posted by 5561156054781095488 on Jul 08, 2015

At first I began taking this daily, multiple times a day, at the recommend of a friend. I absolutely do not recommend taking that often. After about a month I started to feel a little cloudy headed, a little vague in my thoughts. I wasn't anxious but I feel like there was definitely a buildup in my system that made me foggy. Now I take it just occasionally as needed, and before bed if I've had a stressful day. That works for me much better. Not going to stop an all out panic attack, but good at taking the edge off of generalized anxiety and stress.

little round pills, much smaller than European homeopathic tablets

Posted by Reviewer1799600 on Nov 22, 2011

dissolve quickly, seem to do the job.