good

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Mar 08, 2011

gives me strange headaches and dizziness...I don't think I will buy this again. weird that they say there are no side effects, but I definitely feel something is not right with me after I take these... update: i think it takes a while for the body to get used to these. I now take one every night before going to bed and I definitely sleep better, also the nausea and dizziness I had before are gone.

good

Posted by maryanne4u on Feb 29, 2012

I recommend

Good for stressful times

Posted by southerninlaw on Jun 18, 2012

I use this only occasionally when I'm feeling stressed or anxious about things and they work fantastically. If your anxiety gets to the point where you're so worked up, all you can think to do is cry, these take that feeling away entirely and allow you to calmly go about your business without making you drowsy.

Nice but not *that* effective..

Posted by 5440305665666888520 on Apr 07, 2016

First, i would like to thank iHerb for selling this cheaply, but not the shipping fee. Acceptable since I live in Asia. This is my first purchase from the USA through FedEx, i thought the shipping fee is already included in the total but FedEx asked me for 1500 php for the handling fee. Luckily, I have money ready since they told me they would not give me the product if i dont give the fee. (You suck, FedEx) Product: I have been diagnosed with depression last year and i needed something to help me to erase it completely. Although, it didnt -- completely. Also, i need something to deal with my anxiety and fast heartbeat attacks so I ordered this. I only pop these on my mouth when I'm dealing with something that i can't handle with myself. And yes, as other people say, it does work. It keeps me calm -- and my heartbeat. I feel so chill afterwards. Though, i also tried this to sleep in the night when I wanted to make these "dreamy" thoughts get out of my mind and I kept on popping around 2-4, but it wont work. Maybe it's just me that I wanted to kept on thinking about things. And it won't help me sleep -- as others would say work for them. It depends on people, this doesn't work on everyone. Great product though.

nerve tonic are good

Posted by Reviewer2780463 on Sep 01, 2010

they seem to be helping

Helps in stress!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2338551 on Oct 03, 2010

Daily stress is tolerable.