this helps get me moving in the am

Posted by Reviewer1404194 on Aug 15, 2009

I'm not a coffee drinker but sometimes I need help with the plumbing in the morning. I'm from the old school of homeopathy. Unless you really get no relief and suffer "chronic symptoms" the other category is "acute symptoms" which are attacks of sort like headaches from which treatment can bring relief immediately if not permanently. Therefore, I take 6 tablets every 15min or at intervals of attack until symptoms subside.

great back pain relief

Posted by Reviewer2088946 on Apr 22, 2010

I have been using this for sciatic pain and it has been a life saver,I also have given some members of the family some of these pills and they all are wanting more, I don't know how it works but it does.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Aug 08, 2011

This seems to help me when I have digestive disturbances. . helps calm my stomach.

Will keep taking these

Posted by 5496417949293293945 on Apr 07, 2016

I can't prove that they make a difference, but I've been taking them three times a day and I have noticed a difference. I believe they don't work instantly, it's something that builds up for better bowel health. I will continue to take them.

Hyland's, NuAge, 11 Nat Sulph (Sodium Sulphate), 125 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1791266 on Nov 15, 2011

EXCELENT PRODUCT

Haven't noticed any difference.

Posted by Reviewer2053017 on Dec 07, 2009

I have both sciatica and constipation and this product did not help for any of them. I took it for 3 weeks.