Good product.

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Jul 17, 2014

Acidity appears to be the cause of many an aliment. So I tried this product for relief of acid stomach and unsettled stomach. It works! Quick and easy to take - dissolves instantly and takes effect soon after.

Good value good quality

Posted by 4896506753216585079 on Mar 22, 2014

Easy to take, great product

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2712828 on Mar 13, 2012

This product has made my lashes grow longer, and I have to tweeze my eyebrows more often than before. Also, it has made my nails a little bit stronger. Love it!

Homeopathic Silica

Posted by Reviewer2419032 on Dec 30, 2011

I bought it to use for a gum/tooth abscess

Surprising multi-use product...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jun 21, 2011

Great for boils, use with Mercurius Heel. I was using Doxycycline an antibiotic which finally after decades of discomfort cleaned them up, now I just maintain.

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Sep 20, 2009

I really like this product. I have only been using it for a few weeks and I can tell a difference in the skin on my face. It works great. I would definitely recommend and will order more!

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Sep 16, 2009

Homeopathics work if you have the right one for symptions. I have had problems with recurring abcess on a pressure point. This is used in early stages and when tender and painful. Hepar Sulf and Silica were indicated for my symptoms. Both are helpful when there is long term problems. I did have to go to the doctor, but when he opened it, it healed in a couple of days instead of the four weeks it usually takes. I also take turmeric for inflammation which is helpful.

any affectation of the skin will benefit

Posted by Reviewer1404194 on Aug 15, 2009

Depending on the problem this salt in conjunction with an appropriate salve or lotion or other topical treatment will fix it. The silica alone will rarely do anything noticeable immediately since it works from the inside out but it works very well in conjunction with a topical treatment. I'm from the old school of homeopathy. Unless you really get no relief and suffer "chronic symptoms" the other category is "acute symptoms" which are attacks of sort like headaches from which treatment can bring relief immediately if not permanently. Therefore, I take 6 tablets every 15min or at intervals of attack until symptoms subside.

Keep this one on hand!

Posted by NaturalCareProducts on May 01, 2008

This is one of the best for emergency boils, eruptions, acidity, etc. I have used this to heal an abcess on my gum overnite! Works fast!