Hyland's, NuAge, #2 Calc Phos, 125 Tablets

loose stools with aches, pains, and stiffness

Posted by Reviewer1404194 on Aug 15, 2009

I rarely need this salt as I lean towards sluggishness of my system but sometimes I over hydrate myself in a detoxifying flush and can't turn off the waterworks. The difference with this salt from Nat Phos is that mentally you feel fine but your body feels 10x older than normal. Drinking fluids does not bring relief of symptoms. Salts are needed to retain fluids and absorb nutrients properly. I'm from the old school of homeopathy. Unless you really get no relief and suffer "chronic symptoms" the other category is "acute symptoms" which are attacks of sort like headaches from which treatment can bring relief immediately if not permanently. Therefore, I take 6 tablets every 15min or at intervals of attack until symptoms subside.

Helps with weakness

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on May 04, 2010

feeling I sometimes get in my arms.

High Quality Tissue Salts

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 13, 2011

Very effective products

I love this candle lamp!

Posted by MusicOdin on Nov 04, 2008

This brand it the best for this series or products and the price is great!