A1H

Posted by Reviewer1016771 on Sep 16, 2008

This product has helped several skin problems. I have even used it with Vitiligo

Stops poison ivy

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on May 14, 2009

If I just touch poison ivy with my finger or lightly brush up against it I WILL GET IT, so I take this before I work outside near pi. It kept me from getting it all last summer. Also, I have been getting small spots of pi breakouts on my skin every spring for over ten years. (We live near woods with lots of it and I guess it's in the air). However, this spring I have taken two or three tablets of Hylands several times a week and - NO POISON IVY. Finally last fall I thought I was pulling out another plant when I discovered it was pi (most of the leaves were gone). Normally, even washing thoroughly right away, I would have have had a severe case, but I immediately took Hylands, and continued for a couple of days and again, NO BREAKOUT. LOVE IT!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1006269 on Dec 20, 2007

stopped the itching without the side effects of benadryl. wonderful.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1628950 on Nov 05, 2011

This is the best best product to get rid of posin ivy. No side affects. I learned about it from a friend and now tell my friends about it. I have used steroids before with side affects and hated using them, and now I will never have to use them again thanks to your product.

Hylands poison ivy/oak

Posted by Reviewer3086429 on Jan 18, 2009

This is a great product for all kinds of itching.

poison oak

Posted by Reviewer2465332 on Mar 12, 2012

it really works

hyland's poison ivy/oak

Posted by Reviewer3190417 on Aug 17, 2009

excellent and it does work

great

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Sep 28, 2010

great

Unbelievable.

Posted by Reviewer2217783 on Mar 10, 2011

At the first sign of poison Ivy I start dosing up on this product. 2-3 every hour or two and it stops the poison ivy dead in its tracks.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2364254 on Aug 20, 2011

I won't go into the woods without this product. I am highly allergic to poison oak and poison ivy. I get real sick from it. I have a farm with lots of woods on it, with the help of this product I no longer fear the spreading and itching of this nasty afliction. Thank You!! Michael Lewis