New To iHerb?

Hyland's, Quit Nits, Complete Head Lice Kit, 4 Piece Kit

fabulous!

Posted by frensisa on May 25, 2012

My daughter got lice at the kindergarten and as we had to wait for our iherb order, first we tried regular stuff from the pharmacy, which smelled gross and contained chemicals - still it didn't kill all the lice. When we got this product, sensing the mild smell I was even doubting it would work, but as it doesn't contain harsh chemicals, I left it in daughters hair for the night. Not only it killed all the lice, but also wonderfully conditioned my daughter's hair! They became so healthy smooth, shiny and easy to comb - amazing! Highly recommend! This stuff really works - first I ordered 2 kits just in case she'd get reinfected, but I haven't found any lice in her hair since then and the other kit is still unused. It's also great that the kit contains profilactic spray to keep lice away and in the booklet there are also interesting facts about lice and their prevention. Thumbs up for the producer!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Oct 27, 2012

This product is great! I could see the nits sitting dead in the shower cap. It totally destroyed the nits and the eggs. The amazing thing is I have not had to retreat may daughters hair after just one use of this. The product also left her hair smooth, soft, shiny and tangle free.

Works, Smells Great, Safe. Order a lot, bottles are small.

Posted by LantauMama on Sep 03, 2013

It happened, the dreaded lice. My kids age 6 and 7 picked them up at summer camp. Luckily it was not too many, actually we only ever saw one lice, but we found lots of nits in their hair. We use tea tree oil conditioner, but this still happened... ugh ugh ugh ugh gross gross gross gross and more laundry than I ever imagined (so much I had to bring some to the laundromat as I would have killed my machine) This stuff smells great, is really soft, and actually works. BUT the containers are pretty small, so you need to order a lot. My understanding is you need to treat the whole house for lice, as it is likely you all have it. So you need enough for everyone in your household. My son has a crewcut very short hair. My daughter has a bob (hair cut just at her shoulders). I have curly hair just below my shoulders My husband has short hair cut. It took two full bottles to do the four of us. Also, the box only comes with one shower cap, so be sure you have extra shower caps at home - you need a total of two for everyone. So my suggestion is, order enough bottles to keep around to use instantly if needed - I am ordering more to be sure we have them on hand ASAP if needed. Waaaaaay better than the chemical option - highly recommended!!

good product, safer than the alternative

Posted by Reviewer1362815 on Oct 24, 2011

Well, we had the blessed opportunity to need this product and I am so thankful it exists!! It was great to apply this produce with bare hands and leave on my children's heads without fear and panic of chemicals... and i SAW the bugs die right away... and you do not HAVE to comb the hair for nits if you do not want, although handpicking out the nits for the following week before re-treatment is the way to beat head bugs in my humble and bug hating opinion! Good luck and worth the purchase!!