Helped STOP seasonal allergy!

Posted by Plesniece on Jul 02, 2012

Bought this for my mother, she have seasonal allergy from tree and flower pollen and specially grass. In beginning she did not believe that some homeopathic mini-pill (pills are very small) can help to her terrible allergy. She had used other homeopathic pill when she was pregnant and she said they did not help to her, BUT THIS REALLY HELPED HER!!! In this year she can sleep normally in nights and feel like normal person. Pill need to keep under tongue until it melts. Pill is sweet. My mother doesn’t eat sweets and sweet pills weren’t in her taste, but it is better than seasonal allergy.

Allergy relief

Posted by karishma on Nov 16, 2012

I carry this in my bag and it's very affective.

Simply the best!

Posted by Reviewer1077786 on Apr 05, 2008

Hyland's seasonal allergy relief really works,without side effect's, and it doesn't interfere with my prescription medication.

Ms Marjorie Broderson

Posted by Reviewer1638081 on Apr 26, 2008

I ordered this for a friend whose eyes were always watering and her ears were plugged. It worked wonders and she uses only one tablet for control.

Amazing!

Posted by 5652044616905232153 on Jul 09, 2012

I've tried A LOT of allergy relief tablets and prescribed pills, but non of them worked for me. Then I've tried Hylan's Seasonal Allergi Relief and I'm amazed how quickly it works! It relieves simptoms in a minute. I'm in love with this product.

NATURAL, EFECTIVO Y BARATO

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Jul 08, 2015

A mi me funciono, En un pequeño envase practico para llevar a todos lados, encontramos 60 pequeñas pastillas que se disuelven bajo la lengua, el efecto dura 4 horas como dice el envase pero imagino que si hay mucho polen (mi alergia al polen vegetal) puedes tomar 2 en lugar de 1 y con mas frecuencia que 4 horas, en cuanto comienzo a estornudar, tomo una y en pocos minutos me hace efecto, super contenta con mi compra y son mas bararas que las 10 cápsulas por 13€ que venden en las farmacias, natural y efectivo, lo recomiendo, mano arriba si te a servido mi opinión.

Shocked and Awed!

Posted by Reviewer2671616 on Apr 07, 2012

I am awed by the fact that this works so well. I have been on the verge of a bad allergy attack for days now, but the minute I take 2 of these my symptoms start to fade right away. And I haven't had the sneezing attacks that leave me seriously ill afterward. So I would say this product really works. Im shocked. Nothing used to help except sudafed-type drugs previously. I'm having trouble waking up with a very itchy sore throat this past week, usually a precursor to a serious allergy attack (dust and pollen) and these soothe my throat and eliminate my symptoms. Ive been taking them about every 4 hours- and I'm not sneezing! Usually I sneeze dozens of times a day for several days, and end up feeling sick like the flu just from the after effects of sneezing so long. Im so happy I found this! Miraculous!

Seems to work so far...

Posted by Reviewer2086678 on Apr 16, 2008

My daughter has seasonal allergies and breaks out when she plays outdoors. She also sneezes and gets stuffy. She has been taking these now for the last few weeks and it seems to be helping more than anything else she has tried--plus NO SIDE EFFECTS!

Finially!

Posted by Reviewer1180199 on Oct 21, 2010

I've finially gotten relief from an annoying cough caused by post nasal drip that I have had for years! I'm so thankful I don't have to take antihistimines for this cough. I just take one when I start coughing a little, and usually I'm good for sometimes 24 hrs!

Mrs Leslie Fatheree

Posted by Reviewer1939889 on Dec 06, 2008

Glad that you at iherb have these back in stock. These are great for stopping the itching of seasonal allergies. a great product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »