Mrs Leona Burns

Posted by Reviewer1054179 on Aug 03, 2008

I was introduced to your product by my aunty that lives in Forida, she brought some home to me on her last visit as she knew how much bother my litte girl was having with her teeth, I can't thank her and you enough for these teething tablets, within a few hours of her taking them she was able to have the first good nights sleep in soooo! long! I am very gratful for your fast service on getting more to me, I have been raving about them at my local mum and toddler group and they are all after some. Once again many thanks for all your help Mrs L Burns N.Ireland

Great aide for teething children

Posted by Reviewer1190336 on Jan 08, 2008

I first heard of these when my boss was using them for his infant. When our son was born, and as teething has now set in, we tried these and love them. Almost instantly, our son calms down, and is noticably happier. My boss' 14 year old stepdaughter even uses them with her braces.

Teething Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3226786 on Jul 16, 2008

My Son's Doctor recommended this instead of taking meds for the teething period and seems to be working wonders.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2905811 on Sep 10, 2010

Good

quality

Posted by Reviewer2862270 on Mar 26, 2010

Very flavorful. Children and grownup alike, love them. They really work!!!

Hylands Teething Tablets.

Posted by Reviewer1536492 on Apr 19, 2010

These tablets are fantastic! Effective and so easy for bub to take, they dissolve in the mouth instantly, My son loves them! And iHerb has the cheapest price i have found (i get them shipped and product cost for $4.00 cheaper than my local chemist)

A Must Have

Posted by Reviewer2029475 on Jun 16, 2010

These teething tablets have been invaluable. They seem to work very well to soothe our daughter's teething discomfort and pain, and I trust them over the gels that contain numbing agents.

teething

Posted by Reviewer3135306 on Jun 24, 2010

best buy love it!

International Buyer; Would reccomend to all.

Posted by Reviewer1951443 on Jun 28, 2010

Bought some teething tablets for my daughter. Arrived in 6 days all the way from the USA to the UK. Could not ask for any more! As for the tablets, they are a godsend. Calm her down every time and its good to know they are all natural!

Great Product - Great Service

Posted by Reviewer3029573 on Sep 02, 2010

We recently ordered the Hyland's Teething Tablets and received the product shortly thereafter. The ordering process was seemless and the product came right on time. Thanks for the great service. We will definitely be using iHerb.com to order more Hyland's Teething Tablets as the product is just as great as the service received from iHerb.com. Thanks.