i love this

Posted by iAmNaN on Mar 14, 2011

My lymph nodes were swollen, my throat was sore, and my neck just looked horrible in general. In the back of my mind, I was wondering if it could be something cancerous, but since I have a tendency to be a hypochondriac and because I've had issues with swollen glands since childhood, I decided to look for supplements first before running to the doctor. I found IP 6 randomly while placing a re-order on iherb, and I'm so glad that I did. The swelling has gone down, my throat feels normal, and I feel much better. An added benefit to IP 6...reducing allergy related post nasal drip and phlegm. I should note that I take these along with Quality of Life AHCC and mushroom extract supplements as well. My immune system seems much stronger than it used to be as a result. I will never be without these.

It's really work !!!

Posted by Reviewer2934157 on Nov 01, 2010

Some of my friends were very glad to found this products..it's really worked when made the blood test after taking this thing..My friend recovered from the side effect of Cancer healing real fast...

Good but could be better

Posted by Reviewer2094792 on Sep 09, 2010

The pills are much too large to swallow comfortably. I have cancer and am trying to take four at a time. It makes it very difficut and unpleasant. Although it may be harder to make, it would be much safer to reduce the capsules to half the size. I would rather take 8 normal size pills than four of the monsters. It really makes me dread every dosage. Also, probably most of your clients are of an older age which makes the problem worse. Perhaps the medicine could be offered in a concentrated pill form rather than a capsule.

Tried & tested

Posted by ant-health on Dec 07, 2010

Use this if u have chemo. You wont get the side effects & it protects your good cells

IP-6 International, IP-6 Gold

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Dec 23, 2010

Awesome product, it keeps my immune system up, haven't had a cold/flu, would be good if used for cancer for the immune system because it works so well. I wouldn't want to be without this product.

ip6 gold

Posted by Reviewer1989556 on Apr 22, 2011

Fabulous service, arrived on time as promised. Excellent product, feel great have my whole family on it.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2633563 on Apr 17, 2012

I started taking this when I was having severe immune problems and recently was declared healthy. This may not be the cure-all, but I definitely think it put me on the road to solid recovery.

Father is suffering from Cancer

Posted by Reviewer2069092 on May 07, 2012

My father has been having 6 to 8 tablets per day for cholangiocarcinoma over the last month. Whilst there is no improvement that has been witnessed, there doesnt seem to be a decline in health. He is having other supplements as well. On balance, I would definitely recommend this

IP-6 Gold speaks for itself

Posted by Reviewer1667927 on Dec 25, 2012

IP-6 Gold has so much research to support its use for cancer treatment/therapies and immune function; test done on humans, not just animal studies. Seems to be standing the test of time as is evidenced by the other reviews. It takes a while for your immune system to "crash" so it takes some time to have it on its way to recovery. IP-6 works, just take it regularly. Great price on IHERB.

IP-6 Gold

Posted by Reviewer2069719 on Sep 15, 2011

I've been using IP-6 Gold for several months now. The detoxification nature of the product has been mild and I feel generally good overall. Have a check-up in a few weeks, so we'll see how my numbers look then.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »