IP6

Posted by 5472651700834321455 on Dec 12, 2015

I know this stuff works.

Excellent Product

Posted by 4890553783084277785 on Nov 21, 2014

What a Great Product to take on a daily basics,, I will contuniue to take this and get from i Herb

I called it the wonder pill !

Posted by Reviewer2912775 on Oct 07, 2013

This product is really excellent! I take the pills for maintenance and to help with my smoking bad habit. You feel it work with the first few days, I was energetic and the pain I used to get on my left lung has gone. If this is the results of the pills I am sure the powder will do wonders to cancer patients. Thank you Dr Shamsudin and thanks to iherb for the superb service.

Not really sure it works

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jul 12, 2013

Its hard to give a review as I am not sure it does anything.

IP-6 Gold speaks for itself

Posted by Reviewer1667927 on Dec 25, 2012

IP-6 Gold has so much research to support its use for cancer treatment/therapies and immune function; test done on humans, not just animal studies. Seems to be standing the test of time as is evidenced by the other reviews. It takes a while for your immune system to "crash" so it takes some time to have it on its way to recovery. IP-6 works, just take it regularly. Great price on IHERB.

Father is suffering from Cancer

Posted by Reviewer2069092 on May 07, 2012

My father has been having 6 to 8 tablets per day for cholangiocarcinoma over the last month. Whilst there is no improvement that has been witnessed, there doesnt seem to be a decline in health. He is having other supplements as well. On balance, I would definitely recommend this

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2633563 on Apr 17, 2012

I started taking this when I was having severe immune problems and recently was declared healthy. This may not be the cure-all, but I definitely think it put me on the road to solid recovery.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1005531 on Jan 25, 2012

Order timing and product met my expectations-thanks for the professional service.

ip-6 inositol

Posted by Reviewer3244166 on Nov 26, 2011

I have been very healthy since i first started taking this daily for the past 6 years. I highly recommend it to everybody!

IP-6 Gold

Posted by Reviewer2069719 on Sep 15, 2011

I've been using IP-6 Gold for several months now. The detoxification nature of the product has been mild and I feel generally good overall. Have a check-up in a few weeks, so we'll see how my numbers look then.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »