IP-6 Gold Supplement

Posted by 4771698141496164880 on Feb 18, 2016

This seems to work better than other brands.

Not for me

Posted by 5497613182290787508 on Nov 20, 2015

I have hemochromatosis and am looking for ways to lower my iron. This product, IP-6 sounded good and I hoped it would be helpful. I started out with 1 pill to see if I had any reaction. Sadly, I felt like all my energy, which isn't that much, drained out of me and I felt weak. I tried three times over the following month, but the result was always the same. The directions said if I had low iron count, this product could make me tired but, my iron count during this time was extremely high so I was no where near being anemic. I may not have had typical results, because giving blood didn't work for me either.

It did neutralize my colds and sinus infections, but there is scant data on human studies for cancer.

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Aug 07, 2015

Whether it helps my body's form of leukemia (CLL), can only be determined by trial and blood tests. Dr. Shamsuddin (picture on label) is a research scientist, not a practicing doctor. He is friendly and caring and will email you studies, but they raise more questions than provide answers. He had no data as to whether IP6 could raise my white blood cell count. Since CLL is all about defective wbc proliferation, it's best for me to use IP6 in small doses to treat colds and sinus infections as needed. 2015 >>> I exchanged emails with the President of IP6 International, Tom Sokoloff, and am satisfied that his company's safety protocols are sufficient to guarantee his product to be free of any radioactive contamination resulting from the Meltdown in Fukushima.

thanks

Posted by 5754182729476854302 on Jan 31, 2015

From order to delivery, the process is clearly and quickly, thank you very much.

Great Product IP6 Gold

Posted by 4890553783084277785 on Oct 28, 2014

I started taking I P6Gold about 2 weeks ago, i had read reports about these tablets and a friend who has had cancer told me she takes them and is very happy with them, so i sent to i Herb for this product, i am very happy with them and will continue to take these , 3 of my sisters has had breast cancer and i was looking for a prevention Tablet , i read the reviews and i see these are very popular with people who have cancer and who are in remission and who are building up their immune system, Thank you i Herb.com and thank you for posting them so quick , i will be buying from ye again , Geraldine Ireland

Made in Japan. Does not contain unwanted fillers like magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

Wonderful product. Very happy with quality. Searched many different IP6 products for sale, most contain fillers. This is pure and high Quality. Thank you ...Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

during treatment

Posted by 5503533693710224608 on Dec 03, 2013

i just started chemo treatment and had no side effects at all did not even need the nausea pills prescribed by the oncologist Happy :)

mind blown. had to write a second review

Posted by iAmNaN on Jul 11, 2013

This is my second review of IP-6...writing it because I'm just floored at how powerful this stuff is. I came down with a bladder infection three nights ago, had no antibiotics and was actually contemplating going to urgent care. I took 4 capsules on an empty stomach, and about 10 minutes later, the burning/pressing sensation started to disappear. Before the IP-6, I was going to the bathroom every 2 minutes, doubled over in pain. This stopped after the first 4 capsules. I took another 4 after 3 or 4 hours to make sure it would continue working. I was able to fall asleep without discomfort. I felt back to normal the next day. I have a history of UTIs so I recognize the symptoms of an oncoming infection. I also know when it's gone. I would only get this kind of relief after a full cycle of antibiotics (which I generally like to avoid). This is a truly exceptional, miraculous product. I've thrown out many bottles of supplements over the years but this one is on par with prescription medication. I would not be without it. Ever.

IP-6 International - IP6 Gold 240 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1153944 on Jul 23, 2012

Doing their job!!

IP6 Gold saved my husbands life

Posted by Reviewer3209339 on Jul 08, 2012

After rushing my husband to the hospital twice with suspected heart attacks, he was finally diagnosed with Hemachromatosis which had caused Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. The Dr told him that blood letting was the only treatment but due to his CFS the blood banks wouldn't take his blood. So I started researching and came across IP6 and the amazing results it was having with hemachromatosis. After only 3 days on high dose (8 capsules) my husband went from barely being able to get out of bed to mowing the lawns and still having energy to spare. As an added bonus his arthritis cleared up and he has never felt so great. Everybody we recommend IP6 Gold to has had fantastic results.