New To iHerb?

IP-6 International, IP6 Gold, Immune Support Formula, Tropical Fruit Flavor, 14.6 oz Powder

IP-6/Cancer

Posted by Reviewer3161126 on Dec 02, 2009

I have been using this product for over 9 years now. I feel it has kept me in remission.

The Key is Consistency: Have used IP6 Gold for Three Months

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Oct 21, 2010

Yesterday's blood test showed improvement in hemoglobin, platelets, and red blood cells. White blood cell count is still high, but these other markers should be dropping -- they're not. THIS IS A GOOD SIGN! DON'T GIVE UP, DON'T QUIT! Whatever "dis-ease" you are experiencing did not happen over night, therefore improvement will take time. Ernest

Hemochromatosis

Posted by Reviewer1056835 on Feb 16, 2013

In Dec 2012 I was diagnosed with Hemochromatosis.In Nov 2012 my ferritin levels were 2553 micrograms per litre.I started with Jarrow formula product using 2 caps at a time with Jarrow inositol at about a 4 to 1 ratio,IP6 to Inositol and a week later got the IP6 Gold and took one dose of it as well but at a different time of day so I was doing 2 doses per day.In Feb of 2013 my ferritin was 1281...still high so my Dr wanted me to begin phlebotomy treatments (blood letting) so I will continue to monitor.The fact that the ferritin levels dropped by half before any other treatments is encouraging so I will keep it up in the hopes of reducing or even eliminating phlebotomy treatments.

This is great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3262097 on Feb 16, 2010

I feel better, stronger and my hair and skin look great. Since the skin is the largest organ on the body I feel this is a sign of my overall health. It tastes really good, too.

Good Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Mar 27, 2012

I am taking this supplement for prevention of cancer as relatives from both sides of my family have died from this disease. Many thanks iherb for bringing in this product at very competitive prices.