Red Yeast Rice helps lower my cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2292865 on Nov 13, 2009

After I spent months trying to lower my cholesterol with diet and exercise to no avail, I was put on a drug which immediately caused leg cramps and other side effects. I asked my doctor if I could try red yeast rice. He basically laughed and said, "Go ahead but you will be back for a drug." I changed doctors, began taking red yeast rice combined with CoQ10 and by the next checkup, my cholesterol had dropped from 237 to 164. I have since changed to this IP-6 brand and take a separate CoQ10. IP-6 Red Yeast Rice is grown and manufactured in the USA and is organic. It is also marked "Purity and Potency Guaranteed". I like these things about this particular one, a safer feeling, I guess.

Organic Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1735134 on Jun 16, 2009

Fabulous. Organic, high quality. I started taking only 1- 600 mg capsule/day approx 6 months ago because I did not want to go on statin drugs. My chlostrol spring 2008 Health Fair results was 256. Spring 2009 after 6 months of one 600mg capsule/day 180!! Over 70 point drop. My physician was amazed. Definately would recommend this brand. I have read that you need to be careful of the quality of Red Yeast Rice because some brands are not high quality. This brand worked well for me!!!

IP-6 International, Organic Red Yeast Rice, Gold Lowers Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1209878 on Mar 18, 2009

After I stopped taking the statin drug Zocor, my cholesterol went up to 205. After two months of taking just two caps of IP-6 International, Organic Red Yeast Rice, Gold a day my cholesterol went from 205 to 170. I am now taking three a day and I have complete confidence that with my next blood test my cholesterol readings will be even lower. I could not be happier with IP-6 International, Organic Red Yeast Rice, Gold. I feel that it is safe and has none of the horrible side effects of the statin drugs.

The ip-6 red yeast rice product

Posted by Reviewer3014676 on Apr 20, 2011

I looked around and mostly online and found this product to be exactly what I was.looking for, no fillers,binders, toxic tag alongs made in the USA. I am always looking for the elite products and for this one I am very happy. It's a keeper/ thanks, John Naperville il

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1362975 on Apr 01, 2012

For years I have been on Statins (Lipitor 20 mg) I stopped taken them a couple years back... Decided to get the cholesterol tested again in December of 2011, I was at 256 total cholesterol... I was recomended to start with a few differant products to control the cholesterol. This IP6 RYR and a pharmaceutical grade Omega 3 along with a cholesterol blocker. I am living proof you can get good readings with the right product. At the end of March 2012... My cholesterol reading are now better, than when I was on Statins.. I am at 136, a 120 point drop, I am amazed and now I am a believer. Guess now my body is processing foods better. Thank you

Red Yeast Rice Gold

Posted by 5142198006370615234 on Aug 24, 2013

I have been taking these for nine months now and my cholesterol levels have dropped considerably.

Bought it due to purity

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Sep 13, 2014

I have taken this about 18 months. It says it is free of impurities. I haven't had my cholesterol checked since beginning to use it, so I can't comment on that. I give it five stars due to the purity.

IP-6 Organic Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1728708 on Jan 08, 2009

An excellent product I highly recommend.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2270900 on Sep 06, 2009

Best one for cholestrol

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1730311 on Sep 09, 2010

Also Arrived very quickly. I hope next time there will be more than one serving option (I prefer 120 caps of 1200mg instead of 120 caps of 600mg each).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »