ISS Research, HGH Promino Plus Grape Flavored, 60-6 gram servings (360 g) (Discontinued Item)

Used happily for years

Posted by Reviewer3289774 on Feb 25, 2008

I like this product and the grape flavor (though all of the flavors are O.K, but take some getting used to). The first time I used it, I felt a "pop" sensation and noticed the energizing effects right away. But, that went away quickly... but still use it to get my Aminos morning and night. The powder is difficult to dissolve in water and sometimes I sneeze or cough it back up if it is not completely dissolved. Overall, I am satisfied with the product and I love the service at iHerb... they are the best!

ISS Research, HGH Promino Plus Grape

Posted by Reviewer2801385 on Jan 09, 2009

I have been using this product for about 5 years now. The grape is my favorite. Gives a noticeable life in the morning without the coffee jitters and then helps you wind down with the PM formula. Not sweet , but very pleasant grape flavor.

iss reseach