Great

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Sep 26, 2008

I've been ordering this product for 6 months and take it twice a day. I know when I've missed it and can tell that my energy level is lower. Before bed, I take the PM packet and sleep well.

great

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Sep 09, 2008

There is no doubt that the a.m. packet helps me be more alert in the morning and the p.m. one helps me sleep at night. This flavor is my favorite; I prefer it to lemon/lime. You have to dilute all flavors in a significant amount of water (24 oz or so) or else they may taste too strong...

hope it's here to stay

Posted by Reviewer2316104 on Dec 09, 2010

this is a good product, gives a restful nights sleep and a bright start in the morning..wouldn't be able to work out without it. I hope it stays on the market..I have previously used ISS blast, but it has disappeared! Good flavour, easy to mix and drink..fabulous!

Excellant Product

Posted by Reviewer2358532 on Dec 28, 2010

Use this product daily. It is excellant.

good energy

Posted by Reviewer3230383 on Sep 07, 2011

gives me a good boost on a morning unsure if its actually helping me lose fat but i feel my muscles getting harder!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2703257 on Feb 01, 2012

I went without it for a few days recently, and missed it a lot. I've been taking it for about 10 years but not for body building. I found it to be the greatest for working on the road, and living in motels. PM pack put me right to sleep, and the AM got me up and going. I'm 65 now and feel good. One caution, do not overdo it the first month or so, the energy and new muscle strength can cause you to overexert. I felt so good when I first started taking it I pumped an old trailer axle a few times and then threw it just for fun. That did not go well. It took a while to recover.