Liquid doesn't sip through

Posted by 5626962646036797005 on Sep 21, 2015

liquid doesn't sip through fast. coffee dripper test your patience, slows down your pace of life. sometimes I prefer a French press.

Good product!

Posted by 5218070369199611360 on May 11, 2015

Nice value, biodegradable, no added colours.

Coffee Filters

Posted by 4981272372290804166 on Sep 02, 2014

Does it's job!! Good coffee, after using!!! Good value...great product and low price...CAN'T ask for anything more, than that! I highly recommend it!!

Better for the environment

Posted by Reviewer2157875 on Jun 22, 2014

A little small, but works great.

good!

Posted by 5514317566555881058 on May 07, 2014

good price, good material!

Coffee Filters

Posted by 5528459394442589103 on Feb 18, 2014

I am absolutely delighted with the Product. This was the fasted delivery I ever received from America .This PRODUCT has been very reasonable priced for a such a quality PRODUCT. This was a fantastic purchase I did purchase 10 cartons of 100 filter Paper at the time. iHerb.com will be definitely one of my most favorable suppliers. Kindest regards Wolfgang Franke

Usually an excellent product.

Posted by glenysmorgan on Nov 20, 2013

I've bought these filters exclusively for the past year or so. I'm always on the look out for items that allow me to live without harmful chemicals and are good for the earth. The most recent box has been disappointing because almost every filter has broken and leaked the grinds. I've used 2 or 3 filters to get a cup of coffee. But that's not usual and I'll order them again to see if the problem persists.

Work well

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Nov 09, 2013

These filters work well, with only a hint of the taste of using a filter in the coffee (I'm very sensitive about that, so i only use filters in my coffee maker at the office, at home I use a metal screen filter)

Taste test

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Nov 03, 2013

I had two more packs of coffee filters - unbleached Melitta and bleached Melitta-made store brand - and decided to do a taste test, using them in the coffeemaker without coffee. To my surprise, If You Care filters were the clear winner, with milder, more pleasant taste and little to no smell.

Fair product

Posted by 5395527934265633988 on Oct 02, 2013

They could be a tad bigger.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »