strong and comfortable

Posted by Reviewer3135277 on Apr 23, 2011

A great fit and long enough...past the wrists so that water doesn't seep into the gloves.

great gloves

Posted by Reviewer2081223 on Oct 24, 2011

I would order a size up from your usual, the tapered wrist is nice because the gloves stay on, but it makes them a little snug to get your hand through. The medium is working well for me. I'm a 6.5 in surgical gloves if that helps. Oh, and maybe I don't know what cotton flock is, but these don't have a fabric-like liner if that is what you are looking for.

good, when you can get them on

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Mar 23, 2012

These are good quality gloves. The draw back is that they are tight at the wrist, so you have to really tug to get them on. The small is too small the medium is what we are used to as small, so I suppose that the large would make getting them on a lot easier. My hands smelled of rubber when I take them off. If you have arthritic hands, don't buy these.

keepin it dry

Posted by 101010011 on Jun 22, 2012

the municipal water supply in my town/city is pretty horrid. i dread doing the dishes without any glove to keep my hands from turning into a wrinkled sponge. i would always buy those cheap yellow gloves from the supermarket or drugstore, but they would only hold up for a month or two before they started showing signs of wear and tear, and subsequently had to toss em. spent a little more on these, and so far, they are just as sturdy as they were when i bought them over a month ago. the material is thicker and seems more durable

If You Care, Household Gloves

Posted by Reviewer2252053 on Jan 24, 2012

Wish they were longer and not as tight.

Comfortable, sturdy, nice color.

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

I like the model of these gloves. The narrowing part at your wrist helps these gloves to remain in place, so you do not have to worry about, that they slip down and get water inside the glove. And I ADORE the color of these gloves, makes me feel awaken and houme cleaning much more pleasant.

gloves

Posted by Reviewer2289283 on Jan 26, 2011

Very nice bright colour! I think they runs small. Usually I'm wearing size S, but now I ordered (second one) and size M.

Could be better

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on May 01, 2011

The only thing I don't like about these gloves is they taper at the wrist and it makes it hard to get on and off.

Very good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012

They are very good gloves, no scent or etc! Very strong too!

Great eco gloves

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Mar 09, 2011

These rubber gloves are sturdy yet flexible, easy to slip on and off. I'm so happy iHerb is carrying them as I've not seen them in the local healthfood stores.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »