Did try it, love it.

Posted by 5086316974395513115 on Jan 09, 2014

I give this product a try and i love it. You can feel it's effect after just few day's. I felt more energetic and vital in mornings. I highly recomend this Ginseng to others!

Great product..!

Posted by 5440678891728249902 on Apr 06, 2015

creates an incredible sense of energy.great value for money.I can definitely recommend to this product..

Excellent Ginseng

Posted by 5355895151599788558 on Nov 04, 2016

Best ginseng I have tried so far. Smells and tastes like a real ginseng should. No side effects, unlike other commercial ginsengs.

The best !

Posted by 5104210460399281427 on Jan 10, 2017

I have tried other ginseng before but finally I came back to buy ilhwa Ginseng, the most effective for me, the effects appear after 2 days.

Ilhwa Ginseng Caps

Posted by ivyengland on Dec 28, 2014

This was purchased for our daughter and she loves it!! It gives her energy and just makes her feel better. She said she feels more like herself with it. This is the best ginseng on the market!It is very pure.

Quality Ginseng

Posted by 5523252823038098655 on Jan 10, 2017

I like the quality of this product and half price when ordering online than shop front prices. Was delivered promptly. Product provides desired effect with refreshing stimulation. Would advise to avoid caffine when using this to avoid insomnia and jitters