Imperial Elixir, Korean Red Ginseng, 100 Capsules

4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews

Best Ginseng on the Market!

Posted by Reviewer2996093 From Missouri on Jan 21, 2011

All i can say is fantastic service from Iberb and Superior imported Ginseng from Imperial!

Excellent fo ED

Posted by Reviewer2301981 From Australia on Oct 23, 2011

Gets the blood flowing.

Review of Imperial Korean Red Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer2433069 From California on Dec 14, 2009

This product works as well as another one costing many times more. So far there are no side effects either. I'll continue to buy this product.

Red Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer2095742 From South Carolina on May 24, 2008

This product didn't really have any positive results. Deloris Lawson / South Carolina

Not Impressed At All

Posted by Reviewer1413069 From Saint Kitts and Nevis on Mar 27, 2009

I first heard of Korean Red Ginseng "KRG" from a client who told me how energised he felt when he used KRG. He said his skeptical wife, a Doctor, doubted the benefits of KRG until she used it and started feeling full of enery and free of stress in her stressful job. It was on this basis, and my own online research, that I began my quest to find a seller.I have bought this product and can safely say that I have felt absolutely no benefit or lift in my life as a result of using it and the bottle is almost empty. I feel as though I wasted my money. I should have known better. After all, I should've taken a hint from the fact that although it was advertised as being "the most expensive of all cultivated ginseng" 100 capsules were being sold for just $22.68. What is really sad is that I am one with a powerful mind (mind over matter) so if I think something is going to work wonders it usually does. I had HIGH expectations for this product and I have been greatly dissappointed. I started back using Centrum Performance last week.