Excellent fo ED

Posted by Reviewer2301981 on Oct 23, 2011

Gets the blood flowing.

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1422058 on Jun 26, 2014

Having not taken this product for a week after two months of continuous use I can tell it was having a great effect on my energy level. I also believe it helped strengthen my compromised immune system. I went through several cycles of being exposed to sick people and even hospitals on a daily basis and never came down with anything. I think red ginseng with lysine and vit c is a great immunity combo.

Review of Imperial Korean Red Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer2433069 on Dec 14, 2009

This product works as well as another one costing many times more. So far there are no side effects either. I'll continue to buy this product.

Red Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer2095742 on May 24, 2008

This product didn't really have any positive results. Deloris Lawson / South Carolina

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer2972061 on Jan 26, 2010

Excellent product (very fresh Ginseng). Excellent service. Excellent price. Will be ordering again, soon.

Best Ginseng on the Market!

Posted by Reviewer2996093 on Jan 21, 2011

All i can say is fantastic service from Iberb and Superior imported Ginseng from Imperial!

Korean Red Ginseng -- quality products are too expensive for now?

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Mar 02, 2016

Consumer Labs has not yet tested this particular product NOR any high-quality Red Ginseng product yet as of 2016.03.02. If it doesn't list the Ginsenoside content on the label, it's probably too low to mention. All of the legit Korean brands advertise their ginsenoside content - I wouldn't trust any brand that doesn't list it. (High quality ginseng is grown for at least 6 years because that's how long it takes for the ginsenosides to mature. Cheaper products that use immature roots, the ginsenoside content is probably negligible.) . . BUT I keep reordering this from iHerb: Nature's Way, Korean Ginseng, Standardized, 60 Vcaps!! That is White Ginseng, as proper Red Ginseng is unavailable from iHerb (and from everywhere else, unless you live in Korea, until China will start growing Red Ginseng economically).

regular

Posted by iber13 on Mar 04, 2015

..caulquier adaptogeno funiona mejor que esto.. no entiendo que tenga tan buena critica ..solo me falta probar otros ginseng tambien rojo a ver que pasa. seguire informando

Not Impressed At All

Posted by Reviewer1413069 on Mar 27, 2009

I first heard of Korean Red Ginseng "KRG" from a client who told me how energised he felt when he used KRG. He said his skeptical wife, a Doctor, doubted the benefits of KRG until she used it and started feeling full of enery and free of stress in her stressful job. It was on this basis, and my own online research, that I began my quest to find a seller.I have bought this product and can safely say that I have felt absolutely no benefit or lift in my life as a result of using it and the bottle is almost empty. I feel as though I wasted my money. I should have known better. After all, I should've taken a hint from the fact that although it was advertised as being "the most expensive of all cultivated ginseng" 100 capsules were being sold for just $22.68. What is really sad is that I am one with a powerful mind (mind over matter) so if I think something is going to work wonders it usually does. I had HIGH expectations for this product and I have been greatly dissappointed. I started back using Centrum Performance last week.

Imperial Elixir, Korean Red Ginseng, 100 Capsules