Great Deal!

Posted by Reviewer2641764 on Apr 03, 2008

iHerb charged about 10% of what others are advertising for the same product. I thought it was a mistake but compare for yourself. This is a great brand. Great quality and price.

Very tasty

Posted by PointBeaute on Apr 10, 2008

A unique way of having Ginseng. A true delicacy for amateurs of this delicate taste.

Suprisingly great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3250252 on May 16, 2008

i found it really tasty for a healthy low calorie snack, plan to order more of them.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3199687 on May 18, 2008

Invigorating & tastes ok even when just chewed. Value for money.

UnHeard of Service

Posted by Reviewer1079795 on Feb 20, 2009

With the current trend of downsizing and layoff and all the rest, having a company like iHerb.com is a godsend. The service I have received from iHerb.com is second to none. Keep up the good work.

Top quality product

Posted by Reviewer2381376 on Oct 18, 2010

If you have been taking Ginseng pills or extracts and didn't feel anything, give these a try. Watch out they do kick! I take 1/2 a pack in the morning with my coffee for that extra boost.

Red Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer3123140 on Jul 11, 2008

I don't know how good it is for you because I never really feel any different if I take it or not but I just love chewing it.

Not Very Appetizing

Posted by Reviewer2155385 on Jun 18, 2008

You have to eat these purely for the benefits beacause they're not too tasty a snack.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Aug 10, 2008

Good ginseng at a good price. Tastes good. I take one of the individual packages with me when I go hiking for an energy boost.