Imperial Elixir, Siberian Eleuthero Root Extract, Alcohol Free, 4000 mg, 30 Bottles, .034 fl oz (10 ml) Each

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Too Much Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1516441 From Florida on Mar 22, 2010

This product has 2000mg's of sugar! Anything with that much sugar will surely give you a rush, but I was not looking for a sugar rush!!!

Authentic Eleuthero Results

Posted by Reviewer1673363 From New York on May 25, 2010

Being on a strict low calorie diet and missing my coffee pick me fix, I tried the elixer version of this siberian eleuthero (ginseng) and cured my run down fatigue feeling. Great pre bicycle ride energy booster with no impact on heart rate like caffiene, and it gave me nice flush the first time I used it. Second time use I had no flushing, just the perk up. Quality product.. (iherb you should bubble wrap this with it's small glass bottles)

Have had good luck with this

Posted by Reviewer2503490 From Kansas on Sep 09, 2010

I have liked this product for it's slight pick me up. The taste isn't great, but it doesn't bother me when I know I'm getting a good product.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2448065 From Nebraska on Dec 12, 2011

This is a great supplement for stamina. Taste is fair, not bitter.

Great product Fast Shipping

Posted by Reviewer3099439 From Puerto Rico on Feb 05, 2010

Tasty flavor. This is giving me the extra energy I need for work and exercise. Super Fast Shipping. Taking Half with breakfast and half after lunch.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »