July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Imperial Nutrition, GreenFusion+ Greens Formula, 150 g Powder (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Imperial Nutrition Green Fusion

Posted by Reviewer1914040 on Feb 22, 2008

This is a product that should be on everyone's supplement list. I have been using the product for close to 3 years. It's anti-oxidant properties are superior. I have not experienced a cold, sniffle, allergy or flu during that entire period. This is a wonderful product indeed. By the way, I think that it is relevant that I am 60 yrs old and have survived hypertension, diabetes and cancer. I am currently in the best health that I have been in since my 30's.

Denise

Posted by Reviewer1821834 on Apr 05, 2008

This is a great product, it is the second time I have ordered. I use it in my daily breakfast drink.

Imperial Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer1421891 on Jun 06, 2008

This is a great quality which easily disolves in water making a nice juice. The taste is much better than other products.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Jan 16, 2009

Just all the right stuff needed in this, seems to give me a good boost in the morning, I'd suggest it.

The green hulk

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Jan 10, 2008

Just a few ingredients in this one, but essential ones in my opinion for good health and a couple of them you don't find in another others, which is what prompted me to buy this one and I will probably continue with it on that alone.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »